Unfaithful - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unfaithful Reviews

August 7, 2016
Though it's visually sexy with spot-on acting, everything else is really just a bore.
½ June 21, 2016
rather good procces and a predictable ending
½ April 29, 2016
Only women with dirty minds will enjoy movies like this!! Disgusting!

This movie is for those women who always fantasize about having an affair with younger men. In other words only cougars would enjoy this movie!!
January 26, 2016
Loved this movie - especially the ending.
November 10, 2015
diane lane...enough said
November 1, 2015
enjoyable thriller with a decent story and good performances all round.
October 16, 2015
This lubricious movie features Richard Gere as a cuckold who finds out and kills his wife's lover and wraps him up in a rug and dumps him at the landfill. This movie gives me another reason to hate Frenchmen.
September 25, 2015
Diane Lane is the best part of an otherwise unimpressive movie.
August 18, 2015
Paul(reading a poem) :
My mother makes me chicken.
Her chicken makes me cough.
I wish that when she made it,
she at least took the feathers off.

despite the good performances from the cast ,it was still at most just another time killer courtesy its weak story!
½ June 26, 2015
Lane's best role in a generic crappy ending thriller....how unfortunate.
½ June 15, 2015
Nothing exiting but a average American life style !
June 10, 2015
You know, there's disappointment but I loved Richard Gere.
½ April 7, 2015
Well acted, emotionally, both Gere and Lane. Is it worth it, giving everything to the family...?
March 29, 2015
Diane Lane and Richard Gere always gives a good performance but the plot is just another unfaithfulness in the cinema stories, of course this movie have good recourses like the music and a beautiful, tragic but mediocre script. 6/10
½ March 20, 2015
Beautifully made, and Diane Lane is extraordinary
½ February 17, 2015
What I got to say about "Unfaithful" is that it's a good movie. "It will hold your attention from the begin to the end." Also, I could say this movie is a predictable movie to watch as well for my opinion. The performances by the cast is good. The directing by Adrian Lyne is good. The screenplay by Alvin Sargent and William Broyles is a smartly written. Cinematography works fine in the film. Finally the score is couldn't be better. "I got to report that "Unfaithful" is a movie that can have two story line but can easily combined them both to make an interesting, engaging, and compelling story that works for a film like this. A movie that is a must see."
January 16, 2015
Diane Lane's character is a bonified hewor, the first time I saw this movie I was single and didn't really think about how low it is to cheat or to mess with another man's woman but this movie, while intriguing, makes me hate the cheaters and guy's who have sex with a woman they know is involved, it's sickening, obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so, I personally can't even grasp killing anyone but that's why people get killed for cheating and for messing with another man's woman, obviously it's just a movie but this stuff goes down everyday, stupid and incredibly wrong, makes me cringe.
December 14, 2014
La actuación de Dian Lane es lo que vale la pana ver.
November 21, 2014
What seemed like an interesting movie after the first viewing, it's flaws are much more obvious in repeat viewings. Despite a great performance by Diane Lane, the film really doesn't bring anything new to the table and is rather contrived. There was no reason for this film to be made at all.
½ August 22, 2014
Ihanan tiivistunnelmainen trilleri, jossa upeat näyttelijät Richad Gere & Diane Lane. :) En muistanutkaan että elokuvan loppuratkaisu jätettiinkin ärsyttävästi katsojan ratkaistavaksi... o.O (Suom. Kohtalokas syrjähyppy)