Universal Soldier: Regeneration Reviews

• Dec 23, 2020

This movie completely forgets what makes Universal Soldier original movie a joy to watch and that is JCVD and Lundgren conflict they are the franchise, this movie has them less than 20% of the time on screen. Nobody cares about your generic story about bland and undeveloped characters give me JCVD and Lundgreen kicking ass. Such a disappointment. Even Terminator sequels that are bad movies know what people want: Arnold kicking ass.

• Nov 18, 2020

Wasn't sure how much I'd enjoy this after the last one, but JCVD didn't let me down here

• Jun 21, 2020

Especially ineffective followup especially with the return of the strong cast.

Especially ineffective followup especially with the return of the strong cast.

• Oct 23, 2018

Discovered this direct to video sequel recently and it did not disappoint. Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren are back doing what they do best just a little older.

• Sep 24, 2018

If you've seen one...

If you've seen one...

• Feb 04, 2018

Fairly bland except for occasional Van Damme hilarity

Fairly bland except for occasional Van Damme hilarity

• Dec 08, 2017

I can't believe this movie has such a bad rating. It was freaking awesome!!! One of the best action movies I've seen ever!!!

• Jul 10, 2017

Stepping up from the previous sequel, the script attempts to connect to the first film. Yet only a couple places does it actually work. Camerawork and music aren't that good but Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme are fun watch on screen again and the action is good too. For my full review of Universal Soldier: Regeneration (2009), check it out on this IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1288403/reviews-120

• Apr 23, 2017

A modern reunion for Dolph and Jean!

A modern reunion for Dolph and Jean!

• Apr 06, 2017