Unplanned - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Unplanned Reviews

May 21, 2019
Amazing how critics really can't handle the truth in this impactful movie of life and death.
May 20, 2019
This was an amazing movie. Everyone should watch it.
May 19, 2019
Powerful and thought provoking movie. You will look at abortion in a different way once you have watched this movie!
½ May 18, 2019
Worth seeing to get a more complete picture of how people get involved in this industry, and how kind response to those you disagree with allows change to come through
May 18, 2019
This movie is a hard watch, but also a must watch. I teared up 4 times, and there were moments that I felt incredibly uncomfortable and had to look away from the horror's that were on screen at the time. This movie will move you. Regardless of your views, I think everyone should see this movie as it can be very informative.
½ May 18, 2019
Loooks more like a (bad) horror movie than something that teally happened.
Abortion looks more like a Nazi experiment than a surgical operation
May 15, 2019
My husband and I loved this movie.
May 11, 2019
One of the most important movies you will ever see. You need to see this. Please, see this. Acted well, a great, true story. This movie has already saved lives, changed hearts, made a difference. It will make a difference in you. I have never been so moved.
½ May 10, 2019
What a load of garbage. Pure propaganda.
½ May 9, 2019
absolute trash. this isn't a real movie, its a propaganda film and all of the events have been proven false in a court of law.
May 7, 2019
Disturbing and yet a MUST SEE powerful film. The critics call this a "propaganda" film. Really? How is that when this is a true story? The "procedure," including the ultrasound before the "procedure" is accurately portrayed. I would highly recommend mothers bring their young teenage daughters to see this movie.They will think twice before having unprotected sex. They will learn that abortion is an emotionally terrible experience and something they might regret for the rest of their lives.
May 5, 2019
Come see what Abby saw. The hard truth. But so worth it. I took my teenage boys. I think it's important for boys to know what it is they help get girls in to.
May 5, 2019
No surprise the liberal reviews are negative. This is a great movie. With technology today there is no excuse not to realize a baby is a real baby in the womb. Not just a clump of cells. Human babies should be more protected than eagle eggs. I'm sure if this movie was about animal cruelty the liberals would love it. It's a great movie. Go see it.
May 5, 2019
A well made thought provoking film. A must see.
May 4, 2019
Awsome movie, It mannages to give us an amazing perspective on the topic of abortion!!!!
May 3, 2019
A great movie that really displays the sadness and trauma of abortion.
May 2, 2019
Exposes the truth in a powerful way.
½ May 2, 2019
This is a great movie. The movie give you some ideas when you go into the abortion room. What are you going to face. It shows some blood scenes. If you have heterophobia don't watch. But you get to see the true circumstances.
I do believe that every baby has their own spirit and personality. Each one of them is special and unique. Even the twins have the different DNA. Baby is innocent. You can decide to remove the baby. They just never have a chance to discover the beauty of love. Love is everything. Love never fails.
May 2, 2019
Amazing story. Everyone is saying that this movie is propaganda, which is absolutely not true. When people publish propaganda it is usually for some personal gain, like propaganda against an authority to get them impeached. This creators of this movie have no personal gain from a women not getting an abortion besides the simple fact that they saved a life. It's not like they get sent a check every time someone keeps their baby.
This is an amazing movie and extremely eye opening. Bring tissues. haha
May 1, 2019
Solid four stars. I thought they told a powerful story that was both poignant in timing and compassionate in fairness. It's an important film that adds to the conversation around abortion and the viability of the unborn baby, as well as the funding of said abortions.