Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up Reviews

January 11, 2017
Honestly my favorite Pixar movie of all time
January 7, 2017
Highly entertaining and beautifully animated action adventure story about an old man, a young boy, a weird bird named Kevin and a talking dog named Doug. One of Disney/Pixars best, and that's saying a lot considering how many there are to choose from now!
½ January 7, 2017
Still not seen it yet!
January 4, 2017
My favorite Pixar movie. I can see why it has such great reviews.
December 28, 2016
Beautiful movie with a lot of heart and adventure! Perfect.
December 27, 2016
Yes, the first ten minutes are the saddest you'll ever see in your life, but the rest of the movie is better than everyone else makes it out to be, with stellar animation, memorable characters, and an engaging, emotional story. Best Pixar movie ever!
½ December 27, 2016
Desses filmes bem realizados em todos os níveis, que te fazem chorar já na entrada, com personagens genuinamente carismáticos e um visual de descolar a retina.
December 25, 2016
Where most movies have an emotional climax, Up brings you in tears after 10 minutes. The best introduction of all animated movies, hands down. After that, the story doesn't quite match the emotional level of the prelude, but it's still entertaining.
December 12, 2016
Una gran película, bastante conmovedora al principio y bastante divertida y entretenida el resto de la película.
December 10, 2016
Wow to be quite honest this is my favorite Pixar movie a walk one of my favorite Pixar movies it's written perfectly and still hilarious to this day
½ December 6, 2016
Not enough to be one of my Pixar favorites..
December 5, 2016
Another amazing Pixar adventure that delivers as much humor and excitement for adults as it does for children. Carl is a crabby recluse who, when pressured by builders, refuses to leave his home which is filled with memories of his life. Carl uses his knowledge as a career balloon salesman to lift the house into the sky, never realizing the perils ahead. As with most Pixar films the remarkable animation, vivid color palette and attention to detail make these characters lively, personable and funny while never pandering to the audience. A well-written, beautifully realized story about personal dreams and their evolution (even the ones that don't come true).
December 3, 2016
Up isn't just the best animated story but it is one of the greatest films of all time. Backed by a lush and heartbreaking score and one of the most powerful art forms of a prelude, the story touches upon the beautiful and terrifying life themes of love, romance, adventure, violence, death, and family all in one rousing piece of cinema.
November 30, 2016
This one moved me in so many ways I forgot it was an animation
November 24, 2016
This one tickes all the boxes. It's a great movie.
½ November 19, 2016
This movie was amazing! Like Cars 2, it has guns, explosions, peril, and bombs! Except the rating is PG
November 18, 2016
Imaginative, gorgeously animated, and very original. Up is a refreshing entry that tackles very mature themes that were never explored in previous movies.
November 1, 2016
Best movie i have seen, excellent animation, great history, perfect characters, basically this movie is perfect.
October 30, 2016
I have seen many cartoon movies, but this one is unique, in the first 15 minutes are just about heart feeling moments, it's hilarious, touching and thrilling, as they have to be, never seen such a great animated movie since 2004's "The Incredibles" "Shrek 2" . Another Disney's classic.
October 25, 2016
Pixar' best and would be surprised to ever see it beaten!