Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up Reviews

April 14, 2018
Best animated movie of all time. 100%
½ March 30, 2018
I certainly enjoyed this more than I thought I was going to. The story was interesting and funny. As far as family movies go, this is one that you should make a point to see if you haven't already. Then again, this also lends itself to multiple viewings.
March 30, 2018
Not as good as I expected to be due to the high ratings.
March 29, 2018
A beautiful movie. Unfortunately, the rest of it never outshines the beginning.
michael e.
½ March 29, 2018
Pixar is one of the greatest animation companies of all time, and each of their films have redeeming features about them even if they aren't all that great, but to me, this is the weakest Pixar film. I liked it the first 3 times I saw it, but the more I watch it, the more things I find that annoy me. Now I have A.D.D. so I have trouble sitting through some movies sometimes, and this film is one of those movies that I get so bored with, and after 20 minutes I put in a different movie. The main gripe I have with the film is that the beginning 15 minutes and the ending are so well done, that the film just goes downhill from there when it ends, another gripe I have is with the dog Dug, now I know everyone who reads this is gonna be like "Oh Dug is cute, Dug is funny." NO!!! He is annoying and not funny at all, he's stupid, and useless in this film, literally there is almost no purpose to him in the plot, aside from being an unfunny comic relief.
March 29, 2018
I couldn't get enough of this film. I didn't want it to end.
March 29, 2018
Made me sad when wanted to, perfect action, and beautiful design
March 29, 2018
this is one of the best animated films of all time. With some of the most memorable characters and great story.
March 28, 2018
March 27, 2018
"Up" is original, fresh and brilliant. Just another great chapter in Pixar's, long and gorgeous book of entries.
½ March 23, 2018
Some fun out there. Amazing movie. Felt like heart pumping UP. Mood's lite and UP.
March 22, 2018
Emotional, funny and just a critical masterpiece which Pixar is known for
March 20, 2018
As close to perfect as you can get; easily my favorite movie ever.
½ March 19, 2018
Elderly man abducts young Asian boy
March 19, 2018
So cute and touching story
March 15, 2018
Hilarious movie with an incredible story
March 12, 2018
A Surrealistic Adventure Full of Sentiments
½ February 28, 2018
Pixar's annual masterpiece.
February 25, 2018
A beautiful work of art with outstanding solid storytelling. It can be difficult to endure the sad moments in this movie but they help you appreciate the joy. Memorable humor such as animals with collars that give them human voices helps soften the depressing aspects of this skillfully crafted film. While some elements are quite silly, their unbelievabilitly is moderated by the animated format of the film. This is a film you can watch again and again and enjoy.
February 19, 2018
The Best Movie of Disney Pixar ever, love it??