Up Reviews

• 2d ago

One of my favorite animated movies of all time!

One of my favorite animated movies of all time!

• 4d ago

The opening scene made me cry. They say a good movie can make you laugh A great movie can make you cry this movie did both

• 6d ago

There is a major problem in this movie which I haven't heard anyone discuss. When the kid and man have left the house and are stuck lugging it around by the garden hose they could have easily pulled the house closer to them to be able to board it and then fly around in it. Evidence: the kid barely catches the house by the nozzle of the garden hose and then in the next scene has the hose tied around his waist in order to pull the house around with him while they are on the ground and the house is still in the sky. So he must've pulled the house at least about ten feet closer to him to do this. Was the kid too stupid to simply pull the house all the way down so they could board it again? I hope not. I am saddened the director and writers of this move expected no one to notice this and even more saddened by the fact it appears no one has.

• Dec 04, 2019

Pete Docter's second Pixar original film, Up? I praise the humor, the vocal cast, the score, the story, the emotional scenes, and the opening montage of Carl and Ellie's marrage. I'm giving it an A+, unlike Disney's The Princess and the Frog.

• Nov 28, 2019

otra historia que no me termino de atrapar 6/10

otra historia que no me termino de atrapar 6/10

• Nov 27, 2019

The strongest mark that this film has was the storyline and how it ties together with Carl moving on to his next adventure. UP has a good beginning but the story becomes a little too silly as the movie goes on.

• Nov 26, 2019

Another great film from Pixar

Another great film from Pixar

• Nov 22, 2019

One of the best movie that i've seen in my life

One of the best movie that i've seen in my life

• Nov 21, 2019

Up is one of Pixar's best ever. It is funny and incredibly heartwarming but most of all sad. This is an amazing film to watch with the family.

• Nov 19, 2019