Up in the Air - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Up in the Air Reviews

January 20, 2017
Wonderfully done comedy - drama has more to it than one might think. The nastiness of the job being done by Clooney and his pupal may turn off those who have been fired by such characters. On Blu-Ray.
January 1, 2017
Love. Very poignant. Delivers excellent perspective on the priorities we choose in life.
½ December 25, 2016
George Clooney finds the perfect tone for his charismatic character in this delicious film that has a very witty dialogue, great editing, wonderful performances and a clever balance between humor and emotions - the kind of story that makes me wish it never ends.
December 17, 2016
Comedia tan potente como dramática y oscura, con un trio de actores que están en estado de gracia (¿cuándo no lo está Clooney?), con una Anna Kendrick ya desmotrando su potencial, y con una fotografía y edición fantásticas.
½ December 5, 2016
Never listen to Reitman talk about his own films.
October 30, 2016
Occasionally cliched, but overall smooth, fresh and full of charisma.
October 25, 2016
This movie was a fun watch. It's hard to place the genre and it does a few things that don't quite fit the narrative mold - which makes me like it more than I would have.

There are a few ideological conflicts going on in the movie too and I'm not sure which one the director was rooting for - and I think maybe that that was the point.

Of course George Clooney is fun to watch and so is the rest of the film.
October 15, 2016
Haven't seen it since it came out so it needs to be rewatched but i remember loving it.
½ September 10, 2016
Up in the Air is a quite good romantic comedy.
August 26, 2016
A good script elevated to a whole new level by a trio of amazing amazing performances in Clooney, Farmiga, and Kendrick. Really showcases what good actors can do for you. A fun watch but really makes you think. Clooney was Clooney. In perhaps one of the most serious roles she's taken on to date, Anna Kendrick once again showed us that she needs to be in more movies.
½ August 25, 2016
legalzinho, mas previsíiiivel......!
½ August 19, 2016
Loneliness is a result of believing you need someone else.
July 21, 2016
A "feels" dramedy. I honestly thought this movie was kinda dumb at first with cliches. Then it got better as it went along. Im glad that companies dont exist like the one shown in this movie, however there is firing consulting companies. I thought that company was so unethical in many ways and got worse at it went on. I think a lot of men esp older men unfort are sadly like clooney and dont know how to deal with emotional connecting and sharing. At a certain age not having any deep connections with someone whether it be family friends spouse, etc..is so unfortunate. At least by the end he had a break thru thanks partly to kendricks character. Kendrick did better with the comedy parts than serious acting parts; her character was harder to believe. I liked the directing and small independent production feel.
July 17, 2016
Did not see what all the fuss was about, found it quite slow and boring
July 16, 2016
With great heart and some solid perfomances, "Up in the Air" succeeded stablishing an emotional plot and exploring subjects like loneliness and love.
June 24, 2016
I really did not enjoy this movie. Anna was awkward as usual and George's character annoyed me. I hated the ending. Don't watch it.
May 28, 2016
A fantastic cast with a terrific script that is enhanced by good direction makes Up in the Air one of the few movies that invokes your emotions and effectively leaves you pondering long after the credits roll.
May 26, 2016
Love this movie - truly captures the Great Recession.
May 22, 2016
A forerunner for next year's Oscars. Though I still do not get a good feeling I will really like just by reading the synopsis.
May 14, 2016
awesome movie. One of my absolute favorites.