Valiant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Valiant Reviews

June 25, 2016
Valiant is a great movie about a little bird going into the war. This movie is hilarious and heartwarming. The plot of the movie is brilliant and it is a family movie. I would suggest this movie.
½ May 19, 2016
A massive forgettable waste of time
½ March 27, 2016
Capitan America: Bird version or Capitan America: Horrible version
March 14, 2016
Up there with Home On the Range, Chicken Little, and Strange Magic as the worst things to have the Disney brand associated with them.
December 12, 2015
This could be the seeds of a great film in the hands of Pixar.
September 1, 2015
Remember that movie you didn't see called Valiant? I do, and it's not good.
½ August 19, 2015
I completely forgot about this film, so I re-watched it, and it's just bad, I didn't care. Happy Tenth Birthday Valiant (August 19th, 2005-2015)
August 13, 2015
Enjoyed it as a kid. Could have been worse
½ August 11, 2015
Good British talent on a poor animation production.
April 18, 2015
That's a long movie.
½ March 7, 2015
Boring and unfunny cgi wankfest with the usually unfunny Ricky Gervais, avoid it.
Even as a kids movie, it was awful.
January 10, 2015
I think this movie is underrated. It's WWII for children, it's cute and it's funny.
½ January 1, 2015
150101: Not sure what to say. This film kept my eyes on the screen but I doubt I'll remember it for long.
December 30, 2014
Another ok disney animated movie. Disney stop making stupid animal movies or car movies that talk. Cars did everything but without birds. Ok
½ November 28, 2014

- 'Valiant' is a 2005 3D animation film directed by Gary Chapman and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. The film tells the tale of a group of war pigeons, who take on a dangerous mission during World War II. I must confess that the film was not as great as I expected, though some characters were funny. I do like the voice cast: Ewan McGregor (Star Wars Prequels, The Impossible), Ricky Gervais (Night at the Museum), John Cleese (Monty Python films, Rat Race), John Hurt (Alien, V for Vendetta), Jim Broadbent (Cloud Atlas, Harry Potter films) and Tim Curry (The Rocky Horror Picture, IT).

Valiant (McGregor) is a small pigeon, who wants to leave the countryside to become a War hero. In London he meets Bugsy (Gervais), a dirty pigeon who is a hustler who tries to avoid two thugs trying to get him. Both Valiant and Bugsy are sent to recruit training. Under the command of Sergeant Monty (Broadbent), they start their training. Meanwhile, German falcon General Von Talon (Curry) and his henchmen are taking out war pigeons that are crossing the English Channel. Can Valiant and his friends get across and deliver a message that might end the War?
½ September 10, 2014
A usual small animated feature for young viewers as this is a good, friendly war film that Disney offered as a bonus to their library. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ August 26, 2014
It was so bad, when I was a kid, I fell asleep in the theater.
August 24, 2014
Nice animated movie that pays tribute to the animals in WWII and the difference they can make no matter how great or small they may be
½ July 9, 2014
A wood pigeon named Valiant dreams of being a messenger homing pigeon for the Royal Air Force during WWII. Dreams become reality when Valiant signs up for Homing Pigeon Service. He ends up behind enemy lines before finishing his basic training with his colleagues, though, and when enemy falcons discover that Valiant is carrying secret British codes he has to prove he is up to the fight or is that flight???. Some well known actors voice in this