Valiant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Valiant Reviews

½ June 12, 2018
The hyper-patriotism seems a bit out of place, even for 2005, and what isn't fun and exciting about WW2? Oh wait - the bloody carnage and death! The movie seems very oddly out of place. I suppose if you are kid and you don't really know much about WW2 you might enjoy it, but the plot twists are all predictable and canned.
½ February 14, 2018
Saw the film at an advanced screening 2/13. And I'm glad I was invited. While there are minor quirks to the story line the film is a winner. Be prepared for a story that's different but one that will resonate as you process the film's message. It's now 2/14 and I'm still processing it.
½ June 1, 2017
It definitely could have been better...Valiant fails to leave a lasting mark.
February 2, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
January 15, 2017
BORING! Bad animation bad story. Don't waste your time.
June 25, 2016
Valiant is a great movie about a little bird going into the war. This movie is hilarious and heartwarming. The plot of the movie is brilliant and it is a family movie. I would suggest this movie.
½ May 19, 2016
A massive forgettable waste of time
½ March 27, 2016
Capitan America: Bird version or Capitan America: Horrible version
March 14, 2016
Up there with Home On the Range, Chicken Little, and Strange Magic as the worst things to have the Disney brand associated with them.
December 12, 2015
This could be the seeds of a great film in the hands of Pixar.
September 1, 2015
Remember that movie you didn't see called Valiant? I do, and it's not good.
½ August 19, 2015
I completely forgot about this film, so I re-watched it, and it's just bad, I didn't care. Happy Tenth Birthday Valiant (August 19th, 2005-2015)
August 13, 2015
Enjoyed it as a kid. Could have been worse
½ August 11, 2015
Good British talent on a poor animation production.
April 18, 2015
That's a long movie.
½ March 7, 2015
Boring and unfunny cgi wankfest with the usually unfunny Ricky Gervais, avoid it.
Even as a kids movie, it was awful.
January 10, 2015
I think this movie is underrated. It's WWII for children, it's cute and it's funny.
½ January 1, 2015
150101: Not sure what to say. This film kept my eyes on the screen but I doubt I'll remember it for long.
December 30, 2014
Another ok disney animated movie. Disney stop making stupid animal movies or car movies that talk. Cars did everything but without birds. Ok