Vampires Suck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires Suck Reviews

½ October 1, 2016
How do you fail at making fun of twilight? Watch and learn.
August 30, 2016
The Twilight saga are some of the worst romantic fantasy films to ever grace the silver screen. How, just, how, could you even screw this up with a parody!?
½ August 6, 2016
When I went into this film, I really expected nothing at all along with terribly written jokes and pop culture references. Surprisingly, I was entertained and I did laugh quite a lot. Obviously, the film is stupid, but it's entertaining.
½ July 20, 2016
One of the worst films of the decade. Dull, unfunny, predictable and boring. This movie sucked on so many levels.
½ May 30, 2016
In line with other Friedberg-Seltzer movies, it contains no laughs, rips off other popular films, and terribly written jokes. With the acting, direction and writing being the worst....
This film in one word is: HORRENDOUS
May 25, 2016
Meh. Could have been better.
May 6, 2016
Decent parody of the Twilight series, and if any movies in history deserved to be parodied it is the atrocious Twilight movies.

Maybe not to everyone's taste, but no matter what you think of it, it's still better than Twilight.
May 1, 2016
Relies solely on the fact that everyone wants to see 'Twilight' get skewered.
January 17, 2016
Every New Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer movie is beyond terrible and is lower than 5%, What in names did i agree to?
January 8, 2016
You know, people give this film a hard time but it's one of my all time favorite parodies. I have a special place in my heart for the film that mocks the abomination that was the Twilight series and this film does all that and perfectly. Say what you want, but Vampires Suck is a roaring good time.
December 22, 2015
please let us see it
½ December 21, 2015
Quite possibly one of the worst movies in existence.
If this was a kill mechanic in the saw movies where you had to watch the movie to survive or die, the death rate would have been 100%.
November 22, 2015
Funny at times but It's the type of movie I don't like to watch on the cinema, it's not worth it, just a waste of money.
August 15, 2015
I guess it's alright.... It's pretty strange and disgusting at times, but if ur in the mood for a stupid spoof, I guess it's alright, but the reason I'm giving it 3 instead of 2.5 is because even if it suffers from some stupid, insanely weird parts, there are also some hilarious rock solid jokes in there. 3/5 stars
August 13, 2015
Better than the original.
½ July 1, 2015
What I got to say about "Vampires Suck" is that it's one of the worst movie I have ever seen. "It's incredibly stupid, really dull, stressful and not funny at all." The performances by the whole cast is horrendous. The directing and screenplay by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer is terrible to the low degree. The cinematography is not the best. Finally, the score doesn't work at all. "I have to report that "Vampires Suck" is garbage that is full of hatred and contempt. It's not a good movie at all... I hate it!"
½ June 17, 2015
Like most movies of this sort, there are jokes that kind of fall flat. That being said, there really wasn't a lot to work with since the Twilight movies were basically parodies of themselves.
½ May 15, 2015
First of all this review has nothing to do with my star rating, I liked the film because the way they interpret "Twilight"...I know it doesn't makes any sense but hang in there with me...I'm not a "Twilight" fan so I have to say this movie was good. The girl playing Becca plays Kristen so well. It mixes "Twilight" and "New Moon" very well. Spoof movies have gutter pretty bad lately but this one was kind of good, and stupid at the same time. So I hope you understand my review between the star rating and my review of the movie.
½ May 14, 2015
So the writers need to stop making films and start doing something good in their lives.
May 11, 2015
Stupid, yet not the least bit funny. Skip it