Vampires Suck Reviews

• Aug 13, 2019

Watched the first 30 seconds, and turned it off after that. To say that it's cringe would be an insult to cringe!!

• May 15, 2019

That just hurt a lot, unless you wanna suffer or you are a teen, you can see it normally. If you're above 16 or 17, it's painful, in every single way

• Mar 26, 2019

great movie. a hilarious parody of twilight :)

great movie. a hilarious parody of twilight :)

• Mar 16, 2019

Better than twilight xD <3

Better than twilight xD <3

• Oct 05, 2018

Maybe it's just because my expectations were so low, but I didn't hate Vampires Suck. In fact, I found myself laughing more than I thought I would. Jenn Proske nails the awkward, mumbling performance of Kristen Stewart and the pot shots at the Twilight franchise feel absolutely justified. It's a completely stupid parody and only a fraction of the jokes land, but, as strange as it sounds, I liked this movie.

• Jun 04, 2018

Plenty of laughs to be had with this film!

Plenty of laughs to be had with this film!

• Mar 28, 2018

What an awful film. It’s a spoof of the twilight sage films but it is just purely awful and painful to watch. Only reason I watched some of it was because it was on free view at the hotel with nothing else on the tv. I probably would have been better watching the dripping tap in the bathroom or counting the pattern lines on the carpet.

• Mar 03, 2018

probably in my top five favorite flims

probably in my top five favorite flims

• Sep 04, 2017

Vampires do suck, so does this movie.

Vampires do suck, so does this movie.

• May 04, 2017

F*cking hilarious. Absolutely brilliant. I've seen practically every vampire ever and this does a great job of lampooning them.