Vertical Limit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vertical Limit Reviews

½ June 4, 2016
just re-watched u can really see the fake studio parts vs the actual mountain stuff i saw in theater and really liked now not so much.
March 6, 2016
Poor acting, rather lacklustre script, who wants to climb the 2nd highest mountain? Why didn't they use a mountaineer to advise as wearing earrings and metal sunglasses is for Hollywood
October 11, 2015
Fully action packed movie. Technical details about the K-2 are not right though but daring action sequence, one with another, are alone enough to keep you interested in the movie.
October 8, 2015
First off, I gotta say; Chris O'Donnell looks a lot like Paul Walker.
½ June 1, 2015
An empty shell of an action adventure movie albeit a nice looking one.
January 24, 2015
I don't know what's wrong with people... But this movie is awesome!
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Pretty good mountain climb movie. These movies are always fun watching like Cliffhanger. Chris O'Donnell and some other men gets a mission to save some people trapped on a mountain.
½ December 27, 2014
12/27/2014: An ok adventure flick.
½ November 12, 2014
½ October 2, 2014
Good story. Adventurous...
September 3, 2014
An intense survival flick with intense action and an engaging story. It does take a few missteps but it has a surprisingly high replay value!
½ August 14, 2014
One of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, but strangely enduring.
June 2, 2014
Cliched and poorly written, but there is some entertainment value in its absurdity.
April 8, 2014
'Vertical Limit' is as cheesy as they come , and it's a shocking reminder that these ''actors'' were once taken seriously.
½ March 9, 2014
One of the dumber, cheesier movies I've ever seen. But when viewed with a Mystery Science Theatre sense of humor, it can be very entertaining.
½ January 11, 2014
They should've called this "Holy Shit: The Movie", because something seems to go wrong every two minutes in this adrenaline-rush mountain climbing flick. I actually liked Vertical Limit more than I expected, but I have to dock it a full star for that finger straightening scene *shudders*. Oh well, still a decent flick, and that helicopter landing scene was oddly entertaining for a movie that is nearly a decade and a half old.
½ December 23, 2013
A background movie you can switch on and off of without really missing anything.harmless stupid watchable and average.
November 20, 2013
Cliched and unoriginal, Vertical Limit is a typical disaster flick with mediocre acting, less than medicore script and no originality of it's own.
½ August 30, 2013
Well-acted but poorly scripted.