WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

January 19, 2018
This movie despite coco and cars also being my favriote walle is just my favorite!!
January 19, 2018
This movie is a love story for the ages, animated or not.
January 7, 2018
12/30/17 We watched this with Dylan over 2 sittings. Very little dialogue, but Dylan still likes to say "Eve- AAAhh" over and over again. Interesting premise, and it keeps the audience engaged. Especially good for kids.
January 6, 2018
More I grow up, more I appreciate Disney movies. This is possibly my favorite one. It's an instant classic and I am sure I won't ever stop to like it, no matter how old I will be. A movie for all ages, and for the ages!
December 30, 2017
With the breathtaking animation, and the amazing story itself, wall-e ranks itself among the best Pixar movies yet!
½ December 20, 2017
This film boasts some of Pixar's best storytelling and animation. Surprisingly heartfelt and full of character moments for a film with two mute robot leads with deceptively subtle facial features
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 8.5

Una de las películas animadas más entrañables de la historia, con singulares personajes y una potente y reflexiva historia.
December 17, 2017
Years after its release, it never fails to give me joy. It's charming, witty, and gorgeously crafted. A director has to be extremely skilled in order to tell such a thought-provoking story, none the less an entertaining movie, with nearly no dialogue to carry it. You have to communicate plot with almost only gestures and visuals, and not only does this film do it successfully, it raises the bar and does it with significant artistry. I applaud anyone who was involved in the making of this film at any point. I will always watch this movie with now born excitement.

I will also never understand how this was animated so well in a year like 2008. It still holds up as outstanding even a decade after its realease. Just wow.
December 12, 2017
A very exquisite movie specially made for children.
½ December 6, 2017
'Too much garbage in your face? There's plenty of space out in space!'

We are taken on a journey from the barren wastelands on earth to magnificent outer space inhabited by humans. Wall-E is a robot with the sole purpose of collecting rubbish after humanity has led to Earth's demise. Robots and technology are represented as an extension of humankind and the self. Artificially intelligent robots are used as a weapon for the higher power, with programmed actions to keep humans within a 'functioning' structure under governmental systems. Through a bleak depiction of the future, the destructive nature of consumer capitalism is exposed without vilifying the consumers but rather the culture and social practices surrounding consumerism.
November 21, 2017
I Loved This Movie If You Are Looking For A Movie To See This Is The Movie To See
November 9, 2017
Wall-E stands as one of my favorite Pixar movies and also (to date) one of, if not my single favorite computer-animated movie ever. The film is visually outstanding because of amazing animation, great character designs, great character development and great environmentalist satire of the current state of our society. Here, humans have become so fat and so lazy that they're even too lazy to have their own personalities. Robots do everything for them, including being emotional and doing actual real romantic relationship-building work.
November 5, 2017
Easily the greatest animated film of all time, Wall-E provides a stellar movie for people of all ages.
October 16, 2017
This is basically the best Pixar movie I have ever watched. It has pretty much everything that is needed in a good movie and always keep me entertained. Just goes to show how great Pixar is at making movies.
½ October 11, 2017
Sure it's an original movie but it lacks excitement.
October 4, 2017
one word -walle that's it it's just walle
September 30, 2017
Best animated movie of all time!
September 23, 2017
best pixar movie. Period.
September 15, 2017
A freaking perfect Pixar Film that is timeless to its characters and its beautiful animation.
September 2, 2017
One of the greatest animated movies I've seen!