WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

March 22, 2018
Amazing, Just Amazing!
March 22, 2018
Eye candy. Great film that tugs at the heart strings.
March 19, 2018
this is a great movie for kids and adults
March 18, 2018
Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen WALL.E. Everything about this movie is just amazing from the cleverly subtle and romantic story, nice animation and lovable characters it does not disappointing me one bit.
½ March 14, 2018
Film making at it's best
March 13, 2018
a machine that is more human than any human
½ March 12, 2018
Persoanlly romantic picturesque picture
March 12, 2018
Amazing Pixar film! everyone Must see.
March 10, 2018
The best Disney movie of them all, in my opinion.
March 6, 2018
Cute, adventurous, and really for "all ages"
February 20, 2018
One of the best movies ever made!
February 19, 2018
This movie is DEFINITELY overrated. The second half is pretty good, but literally nothing happens in the first 20ish minutes. I don't think this is really a kid's movie because I doubt they would be interested in watching a semi-cute robot compress garbage with no dialogue. However, the animation is stunning and the overall message is good.
February 15, 2018
The true beginning of the end for Pixar, Wall E has to be one of the worst animated movies released by a major studio. I have a personal distaste for this film and the praise it's been given. Its pacing is awful. it's plot is unoriginal, passing off its blatant theft for homage. Its social commentary is so surface level that I thought it was obnoxious even at the age of 9. And worst of all it looks ugly. This is easily the most visually offensive thing Pixar has produced, with their worst character designs, their worst backgrounds, and the most static, uninteresting movements of their filmography. I hope that Pixar can retain it's former glory some day, but every time I look back on Wall E, it seems less likely.
February 4, 2018
Very nice, amazing graphics and clear photography. The setting in space really shows a possible future for our actual race!
½ February 3, 2018
An interesting film from Pixar. It has all of the usual brilliance from a Pixar film, but is a different film from previous ones. Instead of the in-your-face rollercoaster ride, this film is thoughtful and poignant with little dialogue in the first 30 mins. But Wall-E is a lovable and cute character who falls in love with another robot, Eve. Their love is innocent and pure and although there is a strong ecological message throughout the film, the love story shines through.
January 28, 2018
This movie is over rated with a robot that just has 2 lines in the movie it's just dumb with a dumb villain i'm not saying it's all bad it's just in the grey spot in my list of movies 6/10
January 19, 2018
This movie despite coco and cars also being my favriote walle is just my favorite!!
January 19, 2018
This movie is a love story for the ages, animated or not.
January 7, 2018
12/30/17 We watched this with Dylan over 2 sittings. Very little dialogue, but Dylan still likes to say "Eve- AAAhh" over and over again. Interesting premise, and it keeps the audience engaged. Especially good for kids.
January 6, 2018
More I grow up, more I appreciate Disney movies. This is possibly my favorite one. It's an instant classic and I am sure I won't ever stop to like it, no matter how old I will be. A movie for all ages, and for the ages!