WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

February 20, 2018
One of the best movies ever made!
February 19, 2018
This movie is DEFINITELY overrated. The second half is pretty good, but literally nothing happens in the first 20ish minutes. I don't think this is really a kid's movie because I doubt they would be interested in watching a semi-cute robot compress garbage with no dialogue. However, the animation is stunning and the overall message is good.
February 15, 2018
The true beginning of the end for Pixar, Wall E has to be one of the worst animated movies released by a major studio. I have a personal distaste for this film and the praise it's been given. Its pacing is awful. it's plot is unoriginal, passing off its blatant theft for homage. Its social commentary is so surface level that I thought it was obnoxious even at the age of 9. And worst of all it looks ugly. This is easily the most visually offensive thing Pixar has produced, with their worst character designs, their worst backgrounds, and the most static, uninteresting movements of their filmography. I hope that Pixar can retain it's former glory some day, but every time I look back on Wall E, it seems less likely.
February 4, 2018
Very nice, amazing graphics and clear photography. The setting in space really shows a possible future for our actual race!
½ February 3, 2018
An interesting film from Pixar. It has all of the usual brilliance from a Pixar film, but is a different film from previous ones. Instead of the in-your-face rollercoaster ride, this film is thoughtful and poignant with little dialogue in the first 30 mins. But Wall-E is a lovable and cute character who falls in love with another robot, Eve. Their love is innocent and pure and although there is a strong ecological message throughout the film, the love story shines through.
January 28, 2018
This movie is over rated with a robot that just has 2 lines in the movie it's just dumb with a dumb villain i'm not saying it's all bad it's just in the grey spot in my list of movies 6/10
January 19, 2018
This movie despite coco and cars also being my favriote walle is just my favorite!!
January 19, 2018
This movie is a love story for the ages, animated or not.
January 7, 2018
12/30/17 We watched this with Dylan over 2 sittings. Very little dialogue, but Dylan still likes to say "Eve- AAAhh" over and over again. Interesting premise, and it keeps the audience engaged. Especially good for kids.
January 6, 2018
More I grow up, more I appreciate Disney movies. This is possibly my favorite one. It's an instant classic and I am sure I won't ever stop to like it, no matter how old I will be. A movie for all ages, and for the ages!
December 30, 2017
With the breathtaking animation, and the amazing story itself, wall-e ranks itself among the best Pixar movies yet!
½ December 20, 2017
This film boasts some of Pixar's best storytelling and animation. Surprisingly heartfelt and full of character moments for a film with two mute robot leads with deceptively subtle facial features
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 8.5

Una de las películas animadas más entrañables de la historia, con singulares personajes y una potente y reflexiva historia.
December 17, 2017
Years after its release, it never fails to give me joy. It's charming, witty, and gorgeously crafted. A director has to be extremely skilled in order to tell such a thought-provoking story, none the less an entertaining movie, with nearly no dialogue to carry it. You have to communicate plot with almost only gestures and visuals, and not only does this film do it successfully, it raises the bar and does it with significant artistry. I applaud anyone who was involved in the making of this film at any point. I will always watch this movie with now born excitement.

I will also never understand how this was animated so well in a year like 2008. It still holds up as outstanding even a decade after its realease. Just wow.
December 12, 2017
A very exquisite movie specially made for children.
½ December 6, 2017
'Too much garbage in your face? There's plenty of space out in space!'

We are taken on a journey from the barren wastelands on earth to magnificent outer space inhabited by humans. Wall-E is a robot with the sole purpose of collecting rubbish after humanity has led to Earth's demise. Robots and technology are represented as an extension of humankind and the self. Artificially intelligent robots are used as a weapon for the higher power, with programmed actions to keep humans within a 'functioning' structure under governmental systems. Through a bleak depiction of the future, the destructive nature of consumer capitalism is exposed without vilifying the consumers but rather the culture and social practices surrounding consumerism.
November 21, 2017
I Loved This Movie If You Are Looking For A Movie To See This Is The Movie To See
November 9, 2017
Wall-E stands as one of my favorite Pixar movies and also (to date) one of, if not my single favorite computer-animated movie ever. The film is visually outstanding because of amazing animation, great character designs, great character development and great environmentalist satire of the current state of our society. Here, humans have become so fat and so lazy that they're even too lazy to have their own personalities. Robots do everything for them, including being emotional and doing actual real romantic relationship-building work.
November 5, 2017
Easily the greatest animated film of all time, Wall-E provides a stellar movie for people of all ages.
October 16, 2017
This is basically the best Pixar movie I have ever watched. It has pretty much everything that is needed in a good movie and always keep me entertained. Just goes to show how great Pixar is at making movies.