WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

November 9, 2017
Wall-E stands as one of my favorite Pixar movies and also (to date) one of, if not my single favorite computer-animated movie ever. The film is visually outstanding because of amazing animation, great character designs, great character development and great environmentalist satire of the current state of our society. Here, humans have become so fat and so lazy that they're even too lazy to have their own personalities. Robots do everything for them, including being emotional and doing actual real romantic relationship-building work.
November 5, 2017
Easily the greatest animated film of all time, Wall-E provides a stellar movie for people of all ages.
October 16, 2017
This is basically the best Pixar movie I have ever watched. It has pretty much everything that is needed in a good movie and always keep me entertained. Just goes to show how great Pixar is at making movies.
½ October 11, 2017
Sure it's an original movie but it lacks excitement.
October 4, 2017
one word -walle that's it it's just walle
September 30, 2017
Best animated movie of all time!
September 23, 2017
best pixar movie. Period.
September 15, 2017
A freaking perfect Pixar Film that is timeless to its characters and its beautiful animation.
September 2, 2017
One of the greatest animated movies I've seen!
August 28, 2017
Very interesting it has so much heart and soul from what I gathered
½ August 27, 2017
It's obviously not all scientifically rehearsed, but it nonetheless carries over PIXAR's knack for breathtakingly detailed, funny, bold and heart throbbing filmmaking.
August 20, 2017
One of my favorite movies. Love the animation, just go see it.
½ August 14, 2017
Wall-e is an experience you can only get in movies. There is very little dialogue in this movie, but you still feel all of the emotion. This gets a perfect score
August 8, 2017
i loved it! There is so much more to the story, and i wished they made more of these films..
½ August 6, 2017
Oh boy, I just got through watching this movie again after so many years, and I must say, going in, I hardly remembered anything from it. But HOLY CRAP, this movie is so damn amazing! The visuals, stunning! The story, among one of the BEST that Pixar has ever come up with! The fact that the movie has little to no dialogue for the first 30 minutes and slowly builds as it goes on works, it really really works! There is only one way to describe the connection between Wall-E and Eve, ADORABLE! Every time you see them next to each other, you want them to be together because Pixar just knows how to make their love for each other so powerful. Another thing the movie does so well is how it makes robots bond with humans, but seeing as how in their previous movie Ratatouille, they did something like this but with rats and humans, it makes sense to do this but with robots instead of rats. Major difference though is that throughout Ratatouille, humans despise rats until the end, which is not the case in Wall-E. This movie does so much right that it gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me! It shows how not every movie needs to be dialogue heavy to be amazing.They truly made Wall-E' s adventure an unforgettable one. Definitely a part of my top 10 Pixar movies. And one more thing, this was directed by Andrew Stanton, the same guy behind my favorite Pixar movie of all time, Finding Nemo! Hell yeah!
½ August 5, 2017
An gorgeous entry in the Pixar canon in every single way. Wall-E's breathtaking visuals, beautiful story and charming characters made it almost impossible to not fell in love with.
An poetic journey of a trash-robot that starts in an adventure for his love EVE and the rest is up for you to see! Also the messages about enviromentalism and consumerism are very present in this piece of art. A great film for kids, but specialy for adults!

|It's a 8,9 out of 10|
August 2, 2017
This is simply the best film ever made.
½ August 2, 2017
There are hardly any words in this movie
August 1, 2017
Beautiful, an apsaloute classic
August 1, 2017
I absolutely loved it. my favorite pixar film to date.