WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

July 17, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen.
July 17, 2017
best animated movie ive ever seen
July 15, 2017
The best environment story telling of any movie ever made
July 10, 2017
Definitely a must see. This is a classic movie that I love. Even though it's from 2008, the graphics are amazing! It may look to some people like its sickly sweet, but it's not at all! It's a good mix of action, comedy, and science fiction. Watch it!
July 7, 2017
First ten minutes of this film are lovely! Then a robot and fat humans show up and it turns into a love story and something about the environment. Maybe I'm to old but I don't understand the apeal of this film!
July 3, 2017
WALL-E manages to be one of the best animated films to date while doing so with almost no dialogue. It's a stunning film and also an emotional rollercoaster. A must-see film!
½ July 1, 2017
One of the best Disney films
½ June 28, 2017
Wall-E is a quality film from Pixar. The concept is imaginative and features a lovable robot, but with so much riding on the relationship with Eve, the fact I didn't totally buy it hurts the final product.
½ June 23, 2017
Good when I first saw it and watched it again. Doesn't feel the same
June 20, 2017
The message that Wall-E brings to the table is amazing
fun for all the family
June 9, 2017
What a wonderful and cute story :) Love Wall-E ! Sooo cute :))) Such a wonderful message to save the world.I think it was the best animation i have ever seen.A future classic i think,cause its rightly so !
June 6, 2017
The message that wall-e brings to the table is amazing
fun for all the family
½ May 30, 2017
Original, incredibly creative, and relevant; Wall-E wraps a powerful environmental warning in a charming epic of two robots' gorgeously animated adventure to the stars and back. This movie nails it on so many fronts and is another reminder of why Pixar is our favourite.
½ May 24, 2017
. I did get bored a lot during this movie. Pixar didn't drop the ball entirely, but it is their worst movie in my opinion (it's still better than all the competion out there). I walked out feeling like the creators didn't have
May 4, 2017
pixar did a great great job on this movie.
May 2, 2017
Not a fan of this movie it was like to slow and boring for me
½ May 2, 2017
I cannot express my endless appreciation of Pixar with this project, which begans as an ambitiously slow-moving study of humanity, and ends as an exhilarating parable of evolution.
May 2, 2017
A movie to remember. Remeber for your whole life.....
April 29, 2017
Smart, heartwarming and thought-provoking. Wall-E delivers one of Pixar's best messages and one of their most ambitious films to date
April 26, 2017
This film is one of my Top 100 Films that I enjoy watching.