WALL-E - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WALL-E Reviews

May 27, 2018
WALL-E is not only a masterpiece of animation, but also a romance and science fiction classic as it features a beautiful romance at the center of it while also having a strong SF tale filled with important themes. WALL-E and EVE are a wonderful couple and two of cinema's most unforgettable robots. The animation is Pixar's finest, most artistic and most breathtaking while the sound effects are fantastic as is the moving score. It's a rare big budgeted animated feature which relies so little on dialogue and is almost entirely silent in approach. Couple that with its old-fashioned, endearing slapstick and you've got a pleasant 1920s influenced film which is still very much timeless in plot, characters and emotion.
½ May 21, 2018
[2009.09.05. on DVD] 180521
½ May 20, 2018
Cute romance but like everyone was white and the babies all looked the same
May 16, 2018
Wall E and EVA are cute.Pixars ingenuity really shows.
May 5, 2018
Beautiful animation, beautiful story
May 2, 2018
Best Pixar movie ever made I love No flaws amazing
April 29, 2018
My favorite Animated movie ever! Possibly even my favorite movie ever!
½ April 21, 2018
A love story for the ages. My granddaughter has just discovered this wonderful movie. :-)
April 11, 2018
"BUT IT'S SO PREACHY" "Shh Shush, cute robot love story
April 10, 2018
ADORABLE AND IMAGINATIVE DISNEY PIXAR FLICK THAT WILL DELIGHT ADULTS AND CHILDREN BOTH.
½ March 31, 2018
A heartfelt movie with a beautiful and few scary message to our world
March 30, 2018
Possibly the most ambitious Pixar project, part silent film and part dystopian sci-fi vision. I personally found the love story to be very moving, the environmentalist message somewhat predictable, and the entire film very heartfelt.
March 29, 2018
Touching, enjoyable, and with a strong message to deliver.
½ March 28, 2018
A heartfelt movie with a beautiful and few scary message to our world
March 28, 2018
Gold. Need more movies like this, and I can't stress that enough. Just wish it was longer, or there was a sequel.
March 28, 2018
Not exactly perfect but close enough to get almost full rating
March 27, 2018
Boring in a lot of sequences but still a beautiful film.
March 27, 2018
This one moved me in so many ways I forgot it was an animation
March 27, 2018
Wall-E is a very good animated film, probably it's in the top 10 animated features of all time.
March 22, 2018