Watermarks Reviews

• Apr 08, 2013

This is one of the most moving Holocaust documentaries we have seen. There is no "death camp" footage.... but the story is one of strength, defiance, resiliance and ultimate triumph. It must be told! This is a story which is on a "back burner"... but once called to our attention, it's impact is indelible. Bravo to all!

• Mar 22, 2011

A great story ... but left me wanting to heart more details ...

A great story ... but left me wanting to heart more details ...

• Dec 16, 2007

ehemalige hakoah schwimmerinnen kommen noch einmal nach wien - sehr feinfühliges porträt der frauen

• Oct 09, 2007

Historical documentary about the Hakoah Vienna Jewish womens swimming team of the 1930s.

• Mar 01, 2005

A great documentary because of its subject. The women were intriguing, I loved hearing their stories, and each of them was unique. This film conveyed their great pride in being Hakaoh members. Their reunion was climactic and stirring. The last scene of the film really touched me.