The Wedding Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Date Reviews

½ June 14, 2016
I loved that movie. And that kitsch quote particularly: I'd rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. Isn't it the cutest thing you've heard?
J'ai adoré ce film. Une petite phrase kitch que j'ai aimé... Je préfère me quereller avec toi plutôt que de coucher avec une autre. Avouez que c'est cute!
February 16, 2016
1/10/16
Very simple and straight forward. Easy movie to watch or have playing in the background. I wouldn't say it's anything special.
February 1, 2016
This movie was pretty bad, but I expected it. The one star is for Jack Davenport in a supporting role.
½ January 31, 2016
Lovely romance. Wonderful soundtrack.
January 27, 2016
Predictable, but kind of cute
½ January 20, 2016
When you don't have anything else to watch...it was ok!
January 6, 2016
Pretty fun movie! The main girl needs a date to her sisters wedding and she ends up getting a male escort. Little does she know, she's going to fall for him.
October 28, 2015
All-time favorite romantic comedy.
September 2, 2015
Chick flick that is the definition of chick flick with enough testosterone for the guys to keep invested
½ August 24, 2015
It's a cute movie...nothing to rave about but it's got a good storyline to it
½ August 10, 2015
A wedding to walk out on.
½ August 10, 2015
I fall for these rom-coms all the time!
August 7, 2015
i aboudly love this movie
½ April 3, 2015
Good movie actully funny. Cuteeeee
½ March 8, 2015
Suddenly i remembered this movie and want to watch it again so i download it. Still remember scene by scene though, but i forgot the detail and the fact that Amy Adams also starring in this movie! It's a fun romcom ;)
½ February 24, 2015
Its a cute chick flick. How to get over and love again, with a messed up family all around you and part of your problem.
½ February 18, 2015
Definitely an awesome romance/comedy film. Storyline absolutely amazing. A definite must watch!
½ February 15, 2015
Such a romantic comedy. Loved the ending. Great pairing.
October 27, 2014
Absolutely love this movie!!!
September 20, 2014
I think it was very sweet. In fact I wish there would be Wedding Date 2. The story of a young woman with a broken heart isn't new but it still held my interest until the very end. Mulroney should be on Peoples most beautiful list every year along with Messing. Six grand is a lot of money for a date but if I had it and Dermot Mulroney was available, we'll lets just say that I would be at the bank ten minutes before it opens. All in all, the acting was fair for what it was,a sweet little romantic comedy. There were some of the sweetest lines ever to be written such as "I would rather fight with you than make love with anyone else" and "I think I would miss you even if we hadn't met." A very sweet movie with just enough sexual overtones to make you wish for more.