The Wedding Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Date Reviews

November 10, 2017
What I Would Call The Unofficial Sequel To 'My Best Friend's Wedding', & It's Got The Works, Romance, Betrayal, Serendipitous Love..Even A Bit Of Mister Buble!!...But As Follow-Ons Go, It's Far Too Predictable & In Parts , It' Is Just Blatantly Outlandishly Lame..
October 1, 2017
A little bit cheesy, but makes part of the best memories. I really like this movie (Maybe it's a personal matter) but I think that it is a light movie that always makes you feel better
October 1, 2017
I thought this was a perfect little chick flick. I'd watch it again and it's unusual for me to watch the same movie twice.
August 20, 2017
My Gosh ! How can a movie be soo funny and emotional at the same time ! Amazing movie,great story ! Debra Messing's performance is brilliant ! Really, a very good job !!!
August 7, 2017
It's a fun "girlie movie"! It's what I would call, "Cheesetastic!" I enjoyed watching this film with my sisters. There's a lot of take away "one-liners" & has a great soundtrack. I love Debra Messing (as Grace Adler from Will & Grace), but I think she was a miscast for this role.
May 8, 2017
It's a really fun movie, cute story, great little details, unpretentious... cute moments. No idea why it would have such a low score!
December 25, 2016
I actually really enjoyed this movie...
½ December 10, 2016
I think these critics think highly of themselves and are incapable of enjoying a good ol' romantic comedy which is really sad.... this movie was worth every second I spent watching it... thank me later!!!
#McBee
October 11, 2016
I own this movie and have watched it 20+ times love it .
October 6, 2016
Interesting premise executed pretty badly. But 3 stars for Dermott Mulroney's hotness
½ June 14, 2016
I loved that movie. And that kitsch quote particularly: I'd rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. Isn't it the cutest thing you've heard?
J'ai adoré ce film. Une petite phrase kitch que j'ai aimé... Je préfère me quereller avec toi plutôt que de coucher avec une autre. Avouez que c'est cute!
February 16, 2016
1/10/16
Very simple and straight forward. Easy movie to watch or have playing in the background. I wouldn't say it's anything special.
February 1, 2016
This movie was pretty bad, but I expected it. The one star is for Jack Davenport in a supporting role.
½ January 31, 2016
Lovely romance. Wonderful soundtrack.
January 27, 2016
Predictable, but kind of cute
½ January 20, 2016
When you don't have anything else to watch...it was ok!
January 6, 2016
Pretty fun movie! The main girl needs a date to her sisters wedding and she ends up getting a male escort. Little does she know, she's going to fall for him.
October 28, 2015
All-time favorite romantic comedy.
September 2, 2015
Chick flick that is the definition of chick flick with enough testosterone for the guys to keep invested
½ August 24, 2015
It's a cute movie...nothing to rave about but it's got a good storyline to it