The Wedding Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Date Reviews

May 8, 2017
It's a really fun movie, cute story, great little details, unpretentious... cute moments. No idea why it would have such a low score!
December 25, 2016
I actually really enjoyed this movie...
½ December 10, 2016
I think these critics think highly of themselves and are incapable of enjoying a good ol' romantic comedy which is really sad.... this movie was worth every second I spent watching it... thank me later!!!
#McBee
October 11, 2016
I own this movie and have watched it 20+ times love it .
October 6, 2016
Interesting premise executed pretty badly. But 3 stars for Dermott Mulroney's hotness
½ June 14, 2016
I loved that movie. And that kitsch quote particularly: I'd rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. Isn't it the cutest thing you've heard?
J'ai adoré ce film. Une petite phrase kitch que j'ai aimé... Je préfère me quereller avec toi plutôt que de coucher avec une autre. Avouez que c'est cute!
February 16, 2016
1/10/16
Very simple and straight forward. Easy movie to watch or have playing in the background. I wouldn't say it's anything special.
February 1, 2016
This movie was pretty bad, but I expected it. The one star is for Jack Davenport in a supporting role.
½ January 31, 2016
Lovely romance. Wonderful soundtrack.
January 27, 2016
Predictable, but kind of cute
½ January 20, 2016
When you don't have anything else to watch...it was ok!
January 6, 2016
Pretty fun movie! The main girl needs a date to her sisters wedding and she ends up getting a male escort. Little does she know, she's going to fall for him.
October 28, 2015
All-time favorite romantic comedy.
September 2, 2015
Chick flick that is the definition of chick flick with enough testosterone for the guys to keep invested
½ August 24, 2015
It's a cute movie...nothing to rave about but it's got a good storyline to it
½ August 10, 2015
A wedding to walk out on.
½ August 10, 2015
I fall for these rom-coms all the time!
August 7, 2015
i aboudly love this movie
½ April 3, 2015
Good movie actully funny. Cuteeeee
½ March 8, 2015
Suddenly i remembered this movie and want to watch it again so i download it. Still remember scene by scene though, but i forgot the detail and the fact that Amy Adams also starring in this movie! It's a fun romcom ;)