While She Was Out Reviews

• 4d ago

Are you in the mood to have your intelligence insulted? Well, now's your chance. Movies like this are God's challenge to film critics! How bad can a movie be, and how can we critics express the awfulness to potential viewers? How many pejoratives can we come up with? Should we even try to depict the plot, since there is virtually none? Can we accurately describe the acting, since it's so godawful that it doesn't even qualify as acting? How can we critique dialogue that sounds like it was written by a third grader? Perhaps a comparison would work: Did you ever see a really horrible 1970's film called, _I Spit on Your Grave_? This one is equally pathetic, except it has a big movie star and about two dozen producers. The director is a woman. This is her first film, and it ought to be her last--unless movie studios are stupid enough let her make another one. The Tomato, in this case, has gone beyond rotten. It's not even recognizable as a tomato. More like a pile of mold. 1/2 star for the ironically appropriate title.

• Oct 14, 2018

She catted on the mobile whilst driving and almost crashed the car. Then went back to chat again afterwards. How moronic is that?

• Jul 19, 2016

I laughed more in this movie than I have in a lot of comedies.

I laughed more in this movie than I have in a lot of comedies.

• Mar 21, 2016

This sounded good, but didn't quite live up to expectations. Some of the acting really needed work, and so did some of the storyline.

• Dec 12, 2015

didn't care for this one too much glorifiying violence against women.

didn't care for this one too much glorifiying violence against women.

• Jul 18, 2014

Turned into a 80s style chase her down schlocker.....just never delivers when it had too.

• Nov 21, 2013

The perfect American family is placed on our screen for enjoyment and fun. The tension is electric right from the start with some powerful emotional rollercoaster's. All those crowds at the mall for Christmas, what a start to the nightmare and it comes across so well. Add to this the hard physical contact and the film becomes a slow slaughter that is frightening to watch, yet fun. Nibbles: Chocolate Éclair.

• Oct 29, 2013

I liked this movie a lot more then I thought I would, by no means does it deserve an Oscar for anything, but I liked it just the same.

• Jun 05, 2013