White Chicks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White Chicks Reviews

January 10, 2018
So funny...really really funny!
January 9, 2018
My favorite movie!! Hilarious and creative!!
December 19, 2017
The Funniest Movie You'll Ever Watch: White Chicks

Have you seen this movie? If you haven't this is the perfect review for you. When I first saw the movie I wasn't paying attention because I was distracted with something else. It was one day after so much time that I was in my girlfriend's house searching for something to watch on Netflix. She always told that the movie was her favorite, but I didn't remember about. We started watching it and the movie starts with a very funny part. These two agent of the FBI were doing a job and they were undercover. They were acting as if they were Hispanic and talking Spanish on a very funny way. The place is a store on the city and 2 men were bringing drugs on ice cream piles and the FBI discovered. Marcus and Kevin are the FBI agents, they are very good friends and know each other pretty well. Marcus has a very psycho wife and Kevin is single. She is always calling him, bothering him and getting angry asking where he is. She is a very jealous women and she is always thinking the worst about Marcus. This two men, always do a mess in work and their boss gets angry on them. He told them that if they messed things up again they were getting fired.
Their first job is at the beginning of the movie at the shop, after that they are sent to drive Brittany and Tiffany Wilson. They are the daughters of a millionaire and they are famous. Marcus and Kevin are assigned to drive them to a hotel at the Hamptons to a party. Something pretty funny happens while they are driving the girls to the hotel. After this, they didn't know what to do about and their best idea was to call to the FBI station to ask for costumes. They were going to dress as the Wilson's for the party. This is very funny because the girls are white, pretty and blonde. Marcus and Kevin are black and ugly, this was a little bit difficult because obviously the personalities of the girls are very different. Another funny part is when they forget that they were acting as the girls and started talking as men. Tiffany and Brittany had a very fancy and rich friends. They were very dramatic and always made a big deal out of everything. The typical daughter of a millionaire that is spoiled and gets whatever she wants.
My favorite character of the movie is Marcus as Tiffany because he always forgets that he is simulating that he is a girl. He starts talking as men and starts acting weird about it. It is very interesting how he could act as Tiffany without even knowing her pretty well. Here we can see the quality of this actor and how good he is acting. Also, one of the funniest things is when Latrell buys a date with Tiffany and she is trying to get him away. What she really does is turning him on because he likes girls who eat meat like him, farts and many other things. Latrell is a very strong and big man who plays football. He is famous on the movie but millionaire too, that's why he is at this party and gets attracted by Tiffany. Truth is that if it was the real Tiffany, she would go out with him and like him. The reason is that this girls got attracted by money, that is one of the things that he most had.
On the other hand, Marcus' wife is a very funny character too because she doesn't trust him lots. She is always jealous and asking questions about everything. Like every women she is always looking into his things checking that everything is alright. One time she went to a restaurant with a friend, when she was going to pay with the credit card the waitress told her that the card didn't had funds. She called the bank and asked where did the money go. That's when she realized that Marcus was at the Hamptons. The Hamponts is a very fancy place and a little bit expensive. That's why they went to shopping with the girls and spent a lot of money. The Hamptons is rounded with the best stores from the best brands all around. These girls where daughters of millionaires so shopping at fancy stores is one of their favorite kind of thing to do with friends. So, they didn't waste time and went out the stores.
To conclude with this review, I think that this movie is a must watch for all of you. It is very funny and I totally recommend it to everyone. It is on Netflix so If you are scrolling down at Netflix and didn't know what movie to watch, this one is a good option. When I first saw it I laughed to death. This movie was released on 2004 and I'm still waiting for the second part. I don't think that there is a second part but I still have a little bit of faith. White Chicks is an awesome movie and it's one of my favorite comedies.
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

Las risas están aseguradas.
November 2, 2017
White chicks is one of the most hilarious movies that has ever existed. Actors Shawn and Marlon Wayans play FBI agents in this movie that came out in 2004. Directed by, Keenen Ivory Wayans, this movie has a lot of crude jokes but is very funny. Other actors seen in this film are Brittney daniels, Terry Crews, Jaime King, John Heard, and many more. This film has some extreme bathroom humor and side plots.
In the beginning of the movie, FBI agents, Kevin and Marcus start off by messing up a drug bust, they are on thin ice with their boss, Chief Gordon (played by Frankie Faison). When a new case opens up, Kevin and Marcus want on it. The case is about two rich sisters, Brittany and Tiffany Wilson, who have a suspected kidnapper that is after their money. Kevin and Marcus get on the case to pick the girls up from the airport and end up getting run off the road by a trucker and the sisters get a fat lip and a gash on their noses. Refusing to go to their weekend away at the Hamptons with their faces looking like that, Marcus and Kevin hire a geek squad to transform them into the sisters. While the real Wilson sisters are at a hotel in New York, Marcus and Kevin fool everyone that they are really the sisters.
I thought the jokes were hilarious and the movie had some romance, action, and comedy in it, which in my opinion, is the perfect combination. The thing that stuck out to me the most in this movie was how well they guys did convincing everyone that they were the sisters. I know it's a movie and all, but I feel like you would just be able to tell and suspect it. I mean, maybe that is part of the humor of the movie.
The plot of "White Chicks" was really good. I cared about what happened to the characters and certain things kept drawing me and focusing me on the movie. In one part of the movie, Terry Crews keeps bidding on one of the sisters to go on a date and ended up bidding 50,000 dollars, which had me on the edge of my seat during this process. I thought that the acting in the film was excellent; I am a huge fan of the movie and thought the jokes and humour of the movie were hilarious. The story itself was just so unrealistic, but I think that is what made the movie funnier. I also think that they way the movie was shot also was real good for being a movie shot in 2004. The movie was filmed in British Columbia, and parts of the Hamptons. The scenery and places that certain scenes were shot were also very pretty. The Hamptons have gorgeous houses and beaches.
In conclusion, I thought that this movie was a really good and would recommend watching it, only if you like crude, a little racist, and rude jokes. I think this movie was really funny and got through the plot unlike some movies that have multiple plots and don't even get through them. This movie was funny, sad, and a little romantic, but also a really great movie.
November 2, 2017
The plot of ?White Chicks? was really good. I cared about what happened to the characters and certain things kept drawing me and focusing me on the movie. In one part of the movie, Terry Crews keeps bidding on one of the sisters to go on a date and ended up bidding 50,000 dollars, which had me on the edge of my seat during this process. I thought that the acting in the film was excellent; I am a huge fan of the movie and thought the jokes and humour of the movie were hilarious. The story itself was just so unrealistic, but I think that is what made the movie funnier. I also think that they way the movie was shot also was real good for being a movie shot in 2004. The movie was filmed in British Columbia, and parts of the Hamptons. The scenery and places that certain scenes were shot were also very pretty. The Hamptons have gorgeous houses and beaches.
In conclusion, I thought that this movie was a really good and would recommend watching it, only if you like crude, a little racist, and rude jokes. I think this movie was really funny and got through the plot unlike some movies that have multiple plots and don?t even get through them. This movie was funny, sad, and a little romantic, but also a really great movie.
October 22, 2017
10/10 great movie all time
October 21, 2017
I take dumps better than this movie
October 12, 2017
Funny when I was in middle school, but now I'm 22 and watched it again recently. This film is absolutely terrible, it made me chuckle only a couple times. The acting is awful, plot is ridiculous and it's extremely predictable. Not saying I expected greatness from this, but it doesn't change the fact that this film is only funny if you're immature or a 13 year old.
½ October 10, 2017
A 2000's movie that shows its age. The Wayne's brother cashing in at the height of their careers.
Tired jokes and clichà (C) characters. They resorted to "your momma" jokes unironically at one point.
I will give them some credit for playing females with some good body movements and voice acting.
½ October 2, 2017
A fair film critic should be open to all type of cinema & willing to give a movie a go despite how bad it looks...this is one of those films.

A lubricous plot of two black FBI agents who pose as White Chicks to bust a criminal scheme in the rich & elite in the Hamptons Beach.

Terry Crews steals the show as the zealous lover of one of the White Chicks. Low Brow & completely silly, this film was that bad you couldn't stop watching.
September 28, 2017
I Hate It When Movies Get Critically Panned And Mixed Reviews, I Like It Just Only When Movies Just Get Positive Reviews.
September 7, 2017
white chicks was a really good movie
August 23, 2017
Pretty painful to watch, its offensive to every type of person and not even in a funny way its just stupid and annoying.
July 21, 2017
Just horrible. Nothing redeeming about it. I think I lost brain cells watching it.
June 28, 2017
Funny and awesome y y'all giving it a 15
June 25, 2017
'WHITE CHICKS' was directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans, and stars Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans and Terry Crews. ?After they get dragged into 'babysitting duty', two FBI agents(Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans) disguise themselves as white girls and try to foil a kidnapping before it happens.

White Chicks is the type of film you throw on at a party, while on the verge of passing out, and just leave it on in the background. Not that that is a knock against the film, however. It's a very enjoyable movie that will get some laughs when your sober but will be much better when you're off your head. It's funny but it SHOULDN'T be. It SHOULDN'T work but it kinda does. That is the best way to describe this film.

The story is stupid and really poorly written. It was merely a thin thread to link together a series of stupid events. The ending was overly happy and the last shot of this movie before the credits will haunt you for the remainder of your lives.

Marlon and Shawn Wayans did good jobs as Marcus and Kevin but shone as the two sisters, Brittany and Tiffany Wilson. When they become the sisters is definitely were the film picks up and is where both actors could do their best. Terry Crews was my favourite part of the movie and played his part excruciatingly well. He WAS Latrell and that is kinda worrying considering the character.

No one gives one about how this movie is shot and edited but if you're in the 1% that do, it's not well done. It's messily shot and edited together and just looks odd. It doesn't feel fluid and is just plain messy.

On all accounts, this movie should not be funny. It shouldn't. But the committed cast and peculiar director make it work to a certain degree. I do recommend you watch this while intoxicated because you'll probably enjoy it a lot more but you can watch it sober(like I did) and get some entertainment out of it. I'll rate this movie 6 'Chocolate Men' out of 10.
½ May 21, 2017
It admittedly has its charms, but "White Chicks" is a witless, one-joke comedy overall.
½ May 9, 2017
A lot of childish/crude humor. This is not my type of movie and I am clearly not the target audience.
April 19, 2017
I'll always love this movie even though it's one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, I'm always enjoying it. And it's so freaking funny.