White Chicks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White Chicks Reviews

July 21, 2017
Just horrible. Nothing redeeming about it. I think I lost brain cells watching it.
June 28, 2017
Funny and awesome y y'all giving it a 15
June 25, 2017
'WHITE CHICKS' was directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans, and stars Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans and Terry Crews. ?After they get dragged into 'babysitting duty', two FBI agents(Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans) disguise themselves as white girls and try to foil a kidnapping before it happens.

White Chicks is the type of film you throw on at a party, while on the verge of passing out, and just leave it on in the background. Not that that is a knock against the film, however. It's a very enjoyable movie that will get some laughs when your sober but will be much better when you're off your head. It's funny but it SHOULDN'T be. It SHOULDN'T work but it kinda does. That is the best way to describe this film.

The story is stupid and really poorly written. It was merely a thin thread to link together a series of stupid events. The ending was overly happy and the last shot of this movie before the credits will haunt you for the remainder of your lives.

Marlon and Shawn Wayans did good jobs as Marcus and Kevin but shone as the two sisters, Brittany and Tiffany Wilson. When they become the sisters is definitely were the film picks up and is where both actors could do their best. Terry Crews was my favourite part of the movie and played his part excruciatingly well. He WAS Latrell and that is kinda worrying considering the character.

No one gives one about how this movie is shot and edited but if you're in the 1% that do, it's not well done. It's messily shot and edited together and just looks odd. It doesn't feel fluid and is just plain messy.

On all accounts, this movie should not be funny. It shouldn't. But the committed cast and peculiar director make it work to a certain degree. I do recommend you watch this while intoxicated because you'll probably enjoy it a lot more but you can watch it sober(like I did) and get some entertainment out of it. I'll rate this movie 6 'Chocolate Men' out of 10.
½ May 21, 2017
It admittedly has its charms, but "White Chicks" is a witless, one-joke comedy overall.
½ May 9, 2017
A lot of childish/crude humor. This is not my type of movie and I am clearly not the target audience.
April 19, 2017
I'll always love this movie even though it's one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, I'm always enjoying it. And it's so freaking funny.
½ April 14, 2017
It had some entertaining moments, but otherwise just another action-esque movie.
April 12, 2017
One of the funniest movies to watch
filled with racial humour
March 25, 2017
I can see why someone wouldn't like this film and I'm not going to try and convince anyone that it's perfect. However, I find this movie positively hilarious. A comedy has never made me laugh like this one. This brilliant Wayans brothers comedy has so many quotable one liners and the funny performances make up for its average plot. Terry Crews in particular is very funny.
March 1, 2017
I think its pretty lame...
February 28, 2017
This movie is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Yes, it's undeniably crass and stupid but it's also frequently hilarious.
February 26, 2017
Hey, that's more stars than I would have thought... actually I wouldn't have thought I would watch this movie ever to begin with. But it's pretty funny. Not that I would recommend it to anyone...
February 21, 2017
This movie is really dumb, but I laughed the whole time.
January 24, 2017
Um classico da sessão da tarde e da tv a cabo, dois policiais negros do FBI fingem ser mulheres brancas a fim de desvendar um homicídio que irá ocorrer... muito engraçado e vale a pena assistir... nota 10 para Terry Crews (o pai do Cris)...
January 21, 2017
Very easy to see why this has been savaged by critics, its pretty ridiculous, the story is a little weak and its very stupid in places. Doesn't stop it from being a very funny film, take it for what it is. Dumb fun.
½ January 20, 2017
Not that funny ...the 2 transformt man into woman don't even look like the origanal chicks ...simple ! SOMDVD
January 11, 2017
This movie don't give me the laughs. It gives me the creeps.The fact that nobody can tell they're actually men is beyond ridiculous and the jokes are just too over the top to the point where it desensitizes the audience with no buildup to them or the story.
January 9, 2017
Comparatively better than other Wayans Bros' efforts but still by no means recommendable, if there are any moments of inspired cleverness that exist in White Chicks they are offset by the dozens of sophomoric and mindless jokes that follow.
December 27, 2016
This awful comedy is not only derivative and obvious (more than half of it is just a rehash of Some Like It Hot) but seems made for the same sort of retards who can't see through a ridiculous disguise that only makes the Wayans brothers look like hideous caricatures.
½ December 21, 2016
When I was younger, this movie appealed to me as being funny and entertaining. Watching it so many years later, the movie is nowhere near that quality. This movie is more of a hit or miss with its comedy and plot. It fails to keep me interested in it, ike it did years ago.