Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Reviews

November 18, 2016
Way before it's time another classic.
½ November 12, 2016
A truly good movie, really memorable characters and an irresistible charm in this sort of nostalgic flick, where Disney, Warner Bros. and other toons do amazingly funny crossovers! This is a movie to see!
November 6, 2016
A classic film that I have never seen, until now. I can see why it is one of Bob Hoskins's best roles and why it was so groundbreaking at the time. Well written, funny and deserving of the praise.
½ November 5, 2016
I don't think I have seen this movie since college. I thought it was a bit of a disappointment when released. The first 2/3 of the movie is better than I remember. It kind of falls apart in the last 1/3, imo. Bob Hoskins is great though.
October 18, 2016
An incredibly well animated, acted, written comedy with an intriguing, silly, story that'll keep you entertained throughout. A must watch.
October 3, 2016
This movie's remarkable.
September 10, 2016
Bizarrely entertaining. Who thought mixing and matching like this can actually be interesting?
September 8, 2016
it has literally everything - good acting, good animation, interesting story, good for all ages. AMAZING
½ September 6, 2016
This movie to me makes perfect sense and has a wonderful story line, I also have to give this movie an A+ for it's special effects because adding in all of the cartoon characters and interactions and effects could not have been easy but this movie made it seem so real, beginning to end this movie captured my interest with all of its characters both human and animated being played amazingly.
August 25, 2016
Los efectos siguen siendo asombrosos, combinado de una forma perfecta la animación y acción real, uno de los mejores papeles de Bob Hoskins y Christopher Lloyd y una dirección magistral.
Hacen una de las mejores películas en mi consideración.
August 14, 2016
From beginning to end, this is nothing less than a fantastic movie. The characters are great, the story is fun and exciting, the visuals still hold up extremely well to this day, and the film's universe is a brilliant one. It's just a perfect movie that should come highly recommended for anyone.
½ August 7, 2016
An investigator must solve a murder in a world where cartoon characters live among humans. This classic is a throwback to the days of Dick Tracy type characters.
July 31, 2016
Who Framed Roger Rabbit blends the humans and cartoon characters wonderfully!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Clever, Funny film still a great film today, Well acted, Great story and all round fun.
July 14, 2016
Movie is very forgettable.
½ July 13, 2016
This movie looks pretty decent in HD. However, the animated parts didn't clean up as well as the rest of it. This movie is still a classic in my book though! With all the sequels these days, I kind of hope that someday they revisit these characters. This movie is still worth watching every once in a while.
July 7, 2016
Creative and imaginative and a it also shows a bit more on the adult side of a cartoon, which also makes it hilarious.
½ June 17, 2016
Best animated film ever!
June 8, 2016
One of the most influential films ever made, in my opinion, 'Roger Rabbit' cleverly blends live-action and animation. Even though the mixing of actors with animated characters has been done before this, the movie was a great technical achievement, along with the first 'Toy Story', which was released seven years later.