Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Reviews

October 18, 2016
An incredibly well animated, acted, written comedy with an intriguing, silly, story that'll keep you entertained throughout. A must watch.
October 3, 2016
This movie's remarkable.
September 10, 2016
Bizarrely entertaining. Who thought mixing and matching like this can actually be interesting?
September 8, 2016
it has literally everything - good acting, good animation, interesting story, good for all ages. AMAZING
½ September 6, 2016
This movie to me makes perfect sense and has a wonderful story line, I also have to give this movie an A+ for it's special effects because adding in all of the cartoon characters and interactions and effects could not have been easy but this movie made it seem so real, beginning to end this movie captured my interest with all of its characters both human and animated being played amazingly.
August 25, 2016
Los efectos siguen siendo asombrosos, combinado de una forma perfecta la animación y acción real, uno de los mejores papeles de Bob Hoskins y Christopher Lloyd y una dirección magistral.
Hacen una de las mejores películas en mi consideración.
August 14, 2016
From beginning to end, this is nothing less than a fantastic movie. The characters are great, the story is fun and exciting, the visuals still hold up extremely well to this day, and the film's universe is a brilliant one. It's just a perfect movie that should come highly recommended for anyone.
½ August 7, 2016
An investigator must solve a murder in a world where cartoon characters live among humans. This classic is a throwback to the days of Dick Tracy type characters.
July 31, 2016
Who Framed Roger Rabbit blends the humans and cartoon characters wonderfully!
July 30, 2016
Clever, Funny film still a great film today, Well acted, Great story and all round fun.
July 14, 2016
Movie is very forgettable.
½ July 13, 2016
This movie looks pretty decent in HD. However, the animated parts didn't clean up as well as the rest of it. This movie is still a classic in my book though! With all the sequels these days, I kind of hope that someday they revisit these characters. This movie is still worth watching every once in a while.
July 7, 2016
Creative and imaginative and a it also shows a bit more on the adult side of a cartoon, which also makes it hilarious.
½ June 17, 2016
Best animated film ever!
June 8, 2016
One of the most influential films ever made, in my opinion, 'Roger Rabbit' cleverly blends live-action and animation. Even though the mixing of actors with animated characters has been done before this, the movie was a great technical achievement, along with the first 'Toy Story', which was released seven years later.
June 5, 2016
With groundbreaking animation and amazing visuals, Who Framed Roger Rabbit is hugely creative, fun and funny comedy neo-noir animation movie and one of the greatest animations of all time.
May 22, 2016
Cinema perfection strikes again with a perfect balance of detective noir and animated insanity.
May 22, 2016
This film is the best animated movie ever. I love the animation and live-action crossover, the acting is outstanding, and the story was brilliant. I love it!!!
½ May 11, 2016
UPDATE 4/22/16 A breakthrough in animation and visual effects of it's time. But now, it is a bland, predictable buddy-cop movie with a bouncing, ear-piercing Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck clone.

I'm sorry, I know people love this movie and it has a place in movie history, but I just couldn't get into this film. I thought the Roger Rabbit character was irritating, I couldn't stand him at times. And the whole "cartoon" aspect was hammered down, just like Almost Famous. I know this film was made for a younger audience, but it could have been more twists and turns to make the movie stand out from every other buddy-cop film on Earth.

Despite the flaws, this movie isn't awful, it just wasn't that good. And it does have bright moments, even from Roger occasionally. Most of the live-action actors did a good job, like Bob Hoskins and Christopher Lloyd. And the blending of 2-D animation and live-action is glorious, and like I said, a vital piece of both film and animation history.

I said it once, I'll say it again, Cool World is the better flick.