Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Reviews

February 25, 2017
A great family comedy, which is still fantastic to watch today. I'm still waiting for the sequels to come or more films featuring Roger Rabbit with his "P-p-please".
February 21, 2017
Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a film that blends elements of mystery and humour with excellent results. An alcoholic detective who doesn't work for anthropomorphic cartoons after one killed his brother who has to find the man who killed a famous inventor and prove the innocence of a rabbit who is the no. 1 suspect because of his poor acting fearing that his wife was having an affair and killing the guy as a result. Sounds like a complex story, right? Actually, it's pretty easy to follow for kids ages 8 and up. The mix of live action and animation is pretty groundbreaking and actually seems to have been able to stand the test of time. Bob Hoskins pulls off a great performance as Eddie Valiant, Christopher Lloyd makes for an appropriately sinister villain and the titular character will entertain the kiddies. Oh, and let's not forget the seductiveness of Jessica Rabbit. Come on, you probably had a "thing" for her before. Robert Zemeckis did a bang up job of this and to this day remains a classic that will be remembered for its technical innovation.
February 18, 2017
It's good movie to watch
February 5, 2017
I love this movie a lot. One of my all-time favorites, and will be forever. The story is great, the animation is really good, the cast does a wonderful job acting and voice acting, and I love the live-action/animation concept.

To sum it up, this movie rules.
December 25, 2016
Kkkkkkkkkkkkjjjjjjjjjjj.
December 25, 2016
Good mixture of live action and animation.
December 19, 2016
Genius idea for a movie and genius movie, funny and clever all in one.
½ December 17, 2016
12/17/2016: Not as great as I remembered it, but it was still an ok movie.
December 9, 2016
Il film si presenta come un perfetto noir ambientato a fine anni '40. Il secondo motivo di interesse, e che rende unico questa pellicola, è la commistione tra personaggi reali e cartoni animati.
Il film gira bene e secondo me è un film da vedere.
November 18, 2016
Way before it's time another classic.
½ November 12, 2016
A truly good movie, really memorable characters and an irresistible charm in this sort of nostalgic flick, where Disney, Warner Bros. and other toons do amazingly funny crossovers! This is a movie to see!
November 6, 2016
A classic film that I have never seen, until now. I can see why it is one of Bob Hoskins's best roles and why it was so groundbreaking at the time. Well written, funny and deserving of the praise.
½ November 5, 2016
I don't think I have seen this movie since college. I thought it was a bit of a disappointment when released. The first 2/3 of the movie is better than I remember. It kind of falls apart in the last 1/3, imo. Bob Hoskins is great though.
October 18, 2016
An incredibly well animated, acted, written comedy with an intriguing, silly, story that'll keep you entertained throughout. A must watch.
October 3, 2016
This movie's remarkable.
September 10, 2016
Bizarrely entertaining. Who thought mixing and matching like this can actually be interesting?
September 8, 2016
it has literally everything - good acting, good animation, interesting story, good for all ages. AMAZING
½ September 6, 2016
This movie to me makes perfect sense and has a wonderful story line, I also have to give this movie an A+ for it's special effects because adding in all of the cartoon characters and interactions and effects could not have been easy but this movie made it seem so real, beginning to end this movie captured my interest with all of its characters both human and animated being played amazingly.
August 25, 2016
Los efectos siguen siendo asombrosos, combinado de una forma perfecta la animación y acción real, uno de los mejores papeles de Bob Hoskins y Christopher Lloyd y una dirección magistral.
Hacen una de las mejores películas en mi consideración.