Wild Things 2 Reviews

• Sep 29, 2015

Direct to video sequel is predictably a downgrade in every department; most notably in the cast. Billed as 'wetter and wilder' than the first, story actually showed some potential before seeming content to settle in as a simple retread of the original's story with another threesome and (now) expected plot twists.

• Feb 14, 2015

Billed as even wetter and wilder than the original. Two supposed enemy high school girls engage in a plan to kill and defruad one girl's stepfather. Pretty good film with at least as many twists as the original but borrows heavily from the basic plot of the original, they even duplicated the high school assembly with guest speaker. I did enjoy how the dad, worth $65 million according to Forbes, left most of his fortune in a trust account to benefit his country club.

• Jan 25, 2015

Proves that some movies should not have sequels. Basically an exact copy of the first, down to the not-as-sexy threesome. Lame.

• Jun 17, 2014

When mystery, suspense and action in 1 movie:-)

When mystery, suspense and action in 1 movie:-)

• May 23, 2014

It's direct to video for a reason.

It's direct to video for a reason.

• May 11, 2014

Nothing but a lame rehash of the original.

Nothing but a lame rehash of the original.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Aug 11, 2013

Atrocious piece of garbage doesn't even begin to describe Wild Things 2. It has none of the sensuality or intrigue that the original had. And, the story is more or less a carbon copy of the original; Blue Bay heiress Brittney Havers works out a scheme to receive her inheritance which she was denied in her step-father's will, but before long Brittney and her accomplices start to turn on each other. The plot's completely ridiculous and is full of needless twists. But the so called "acting" is what really damns this film and makes is practically unwatchable. A trashy, formulaic thriller, Wild Things 2 is complete crap.

• Aug 06, 2013

The story line is very close,to the first "Wild,Things" so the twist were much more obvious and predicted. I expected the sequel to connect to the first one but Neve,Campbell character was not in it. It,was just okay not what I was expecting. So for this being a bad sequel to a good first installment, I give "Wild Things 2".a D-.

• May 27, 2013

Literally the best thing I've ever seen in a few decades. I have never been so touched by a film in so many different places. I am once again for the first time since the beginning of the characters are you looking at it.

• Mar 14, 2013

The first Wild Things was a decent watch but not good enough to merit a part 2. I don't use the word sequel because this isn't one. It's practically a remake/ripoff, so tacking made with poor performances to call it TV Movie-Of-The-Week quality would be an insult to TV Movie-Of-The-Week's. Inept, incredulous and pathetic.