Wild Things 3 Reviews

• Adam M Super Reviewer
    Apr 27, 2014

Ok, so I haven't seen the second yet but the third Wild Things is pretty much the same as the first movie; couple of hot girls scam a rich dude or 2 to make a bunch of money. Add some twists and nudity and you have a recipe for success. It might not be classic cinema by any means but Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough is trashy, sexy fun!

• Feb 17, 2014

SO MANY TWISTS FOR A MOVIE

SO MANY TWISTS FOR A MOVIE

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Sep 18, 2013

A trashy exotic thriller, Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough is an entertaining guilty pleasure. The plot follows the same formula as the previous films; a couple of vixens run an extortion racket by making a false rape charge, but before long they end up turning on each other. This time the plot's a little better as it's more of a cat and mouse game with the cops, who are onto the scam rather early. And, the twists (while predictable) work and add some excitement to the film. One of the better entries in the franchise, Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough is a cheesy B-movie that has fun with the genre.

• Oct 15, 2012

if you've seen the first film and the second then you are not missing much.

if you've seen the first film and the second then you are not missing much.

• Sep 15, 2012

This film tried too hard to be as good as the first film. There were no shocks or surprises because by this point (the third film in the series) you know to expect them. The movie suffered from a major lack of any type of star power. The biggest star in it was Dinah Meyer, who is probably best known for being not-Denise Richards in "Starship Troopers" (aka: the other chick). The dialogue was terrible, it had to explain EVERYTHING, instead of letting you think. The acting was weak. The only good thing about this movie was the "scenery". And even then.... *shakes head and walks away* I ju... I can't...

• Jul 20, 2012

First of all It's all about the first"Wild Things".That's the movie that started it all.I've seen this sequels and its just disappointed to watch.Everything is the same its just new pretty faces new ways to get money or for this one diamonds.We all know the rhythm of the movies.So no point of making new sequels.So for that I gave this film a D-

• Jul 19, 2012

ok , it is wat it is and thats just ok..

ok , it is wat it is and thats just ok..

• May 05, 2012

Hmmm...ok another one

Hmmm...ok another one

• Mar 03, 2012

This movie is predictable and not exciting. Meyer's character is underused, the acting is very bad, and you can tell the actors weren't trying at all. Also the story in this film is very rushed, there's tons of plot holes, and the movie is not written well.

• Feb 05, 2012

Again not much originallity but for the suspense & T&A this gets a fresh review.