Rane (The Wounds) Reviews

• Nov 07, 2012

Legendary movie about the war and the effect it has on people. Some of the talk in the movie are legendary and people use them in their conversations till this day. The cast is selected from people that live Mafia style of life in reality. Dusan Pekic (Pinki) dies two years after the movie because of that lifestyle.

• Oct 12, 2012

Scorsese-inspired, smart, and fun.

Scorsese-inspired, smart, and fun.

• Jul 06, 2012

If you want to understand the Balkans, watch that movie. We are the land of strong beliefs, attitudes and stereotypes that kill ourselves no matter what.

• May 15, 2012

• Mar 21, 2012

Scarface meets Pulp Fiction- a story of upcoming generations!!

Scarface meets Pulp Fiction- a story of upcoming generations!!

• Oct 02, 2011

• May 30, 2011

Graphic, dark, compelling. Gives a sense of the Balkan mindset in the 90s.

Graphic, dark, compelling. Gives a sense of the Balkan mindset in the 90s.

• Feb 01, 2011

srbski film -- o dveh fantih, ki postaneta najvecji barabi, roparja ... Dule Savic :))

• Aug 16, 2009

it was 5 years ago when i watched this film, i dun really recall the details, but some of the scenes are really strong, now i remember...haha

• Mar 19, 2009

Yesterday I was looking at my dvd collection and I found it... the forgotten legend itself... I love this movie since I first saw it! I don't know, but Serbs know how to make movies! The characters, the plot and everything else is just great! Dragojevic did a hell of a good job too!