Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

February 19, 2018
A beautiful message for the kids and spectacular animation. I can barely believe it is already 6 years old.
½ February 15, 2018
Rich Moore's first feature length film put him on the map of great Disney directors, a map he and college Byron Howard would single highhandedly redraw a few years later with Zootopia. Easily one of the best Disney films of the 21st century and also one of the most heart-warming. Many Disney films, and to an even greater extent Pixar films, that have come out since the naughties began have gone by a cheaply emotionally manipulative formula that doesn't actually work for all of the tears they get. This film is different. It's emotions feel real, and it owes it all to it's lovable cast. The titular anti-hero, and his candy coated buddy are some of the most memorable and honest characters ever written by the studio. This films also managed to stick in my mind due to it's stunning visuals that, unlike other Disney films, push big exaggerated shapes and strong silhouettes allowing the films to stand out among a generic crowd.
February 12, 2018
I loved the movie and the story. It was really interesting and funny with all of the characters, especially when Ralph became a good person and Vanellope became a princesses. I love everything about it. The story is so heartwarming. I would recommend this movie to all age groups.
February 11, 2018
This is my Favorite Disney Movie of All Time
½ February 3, 2018
Has some great messages, and really takes me back!
½ January 29, 2018
4.5/5. Wreck-It Ralph is an awesome movie! The story is fun, John C. Reilly is incredible as Ralph, and I love the video game setting. The only downside is Sarah Silverman's character is really annoying.
January 28, 2018
Ya la vi bastante recomendable.
January 13, 2018
This movie was seriously good. It's about main character Ralph whom just wants to be a good guy but can't because of his anger issues and intent to wreck everything. I feel this movie had great comedy, animation, and even a surprising final battle that makes me personally cry each and every time I watch it. If you want a great movie I DEFINTALLY recommend this movie right here
January 13, 2018
and i'm a bad guy..

Wreck-It Ralph

The movie starts off slow and takes too much time to chew off the characters before the plot thickens and surrounds the characters under a pile of troubles with lots of twists to come and the final act where the writer shows off majestically.
½ January 9, 2018
Absolutely fanstastic! The characters have great arcs, great development,
they are great characters. What made me take half-star was because some of the product placement is too blatant.
January 4, 2018
Easily one of the best animated movie I have ever seen. It took me on a emotional roller coaster and I absolutely loved it. The humor was fantastic and the sad touchy parts landed really well. The creativity and attention to deal set this movie apart visually as well! 10/10 would recommend!
December 26, 2017
Much to my surprise I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, it was paced perfectly with both sad and funny moments, awesome visuals and a great story that actually had some depth to it.
The casting of Jon C Reilly as the voice of Ralph was the perfect choice, I can't imagine the movie with anyone else doing it.
Really enjoyable movie for young and old!
½ December 21, 2017
a fun film that the kids will love
December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

Divertida y reflexiva, pero simple.
½ December 18, 2017
This movie captures what a video game movie is supposed to be: fast-paced, "inter"active, nostalgic, and creative.
December 17, 2017
One of the best Disney movies ever. Excellent plot, and enjoyable story lines everyone should enjoy. And very fun to watch. OMG it is sooo amazing!!! Love this movie so much.
December 8, 2017
Great Story with a great message
November 28, 2017
Best animation of 2012. Fun, cute, with logic and good message.
½ November 12, 2017
Funny and heartfelt, but really a kids movie, although I shouldn't have expected more adult humour.
I liked the story created of this Fix It Felix Jr game, as it looks like a game that could have existed in the early arcades. I did want more involvement from the other classic video game characters, though.
The humour and action was excellent, worth watching for kids and adults.
Watched on the airplane returning from New York City on October 12, 2017.
October 22, 2017
I think it'll be a long time before we see another animated movie with an original concept like this one! I absolutely loved this movie! I think I've seen it like 10 times now. It's just such a unique concept, and the animation is great. It's adorable, without being nauseous, and you actually root for the characters. The only thing that struck me as "Could've been better" was the very ending where she immediately forgives, and la de da, all is well. I think that's just a little too dopey for me and I thought it a little lazy, since that probably wouldn't ever happen.