Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

½ July 14, 2017
Not terrible, but not the best that Disney has done by far. If it's free or cheap and you care, check it out... otherwise, nah.
½ June 27, 2017
It's okay but an obvious service to the video-game community comes off as condescending rather than a homage.
June 26, 2017
Hey stupid bilge ebiri it's a movie stupid start being a game critic you're supposed to watch that's what people are here for
June 26, 2017
B+
Wreck-It Ralph is heartwarming movie of a video-game character who doesn't want to be a villain anymore. I thought this was all the movie was about. I was wrong. Besides from making me laugh, Wreck-It Ralph had a deep story and was a great addition to the Disney family. The voice acting is incredible and the whole movie is excellent. Wreck-It Ralph is one of the must-see movies of 2012.
June 10, 2017
Better than average animated flick.
June 7, 2017
Wreck It Ralph is a love letter to video games with a great plot, some nice animation and a decent cast of characters..
However, i'm not excited for the sequel.
Not because of the Disney Sequel's reputation( the only one I've seen is Lilo And Stitch 2.), but because of the plot.
Ralph goes through the internet?
Really?!
Story:10|10
Animation:8|10
Characters:6|10
Overall:8|10.
May 30, 2017
Wreck-It Ralph is ultimately a heart-filled, well-animated movie that is predictable while still sneaking in lots of fun nods for video game lovers.
May 28, 2017
Wreck-It Ralph is unequivacally one of the best Disney animated films ever made. For gamers, it's heaven. For kids, its constant laughter. For adults, its a wrecking good time with many great, mature references. From the pretty animation to the surprisingly deep plot, its all excellent. Ralph and the supporting cast are very memorable, the music is fantastic and overall, it shows that Disney, even without Pixar, can make an instant animated classic.This is a must-own on Blu-Ray. (5/5)
May 26, 2017
This movie brings me so many memories of the video games I played when I was younger, so this gets a huge thumbs up from me. But it's not just the nostalgic feeling of when I played video games as a kid that makes me love this movie. I also love it's original story, colorful and amazing animation, and memorable characters.
May 23, 2017
I thought it was pretty cute. It was a very unique Disney movie and had lots of cool settings and characters but I just found the movie boring and not as funny as I was expecting.
½ May 20, 2017
I saw this movie late and went in with high expectations with all the high praise it was getting and was still blown away. I watched it in 3D and it made it even better, the animation and special effects are insane. It is funny and all the characters are so likeable. Very clever movie with a lot of heart. This will be a Disney classic.
May 20, 2017
The idea of kids lining up coins to play arcade games is a little old fashioned and a bit full of rose-tinted nostalgia, but, to let that rather cynical and mean-spirited observation affect one's view of what essentially is a heartwarming bit of family fun with a rather lovely message about being happy with who you are, would just be plain silly. It's meant to put smiles on faces and it does. You can't ask more than that.
May 9, 2017
The humor is really clever and is some of the best that Disney has delivered since The Emperor's New Groove, the video game references succeed in making audiences feel nostalgic and don't seem to distract from the movie's plot at all (although some may wish they were used a little more), the animation is super-diverse since it incorporates different styles of character animation and background animation in order to simulate all different kinds of video games from different eras, the characters are likable, well-written, and have very engaging story arcs, the voice acting is all-around stellar, and the story is among the most original that Disney has ever come up with. This movie is, without a doubt, one of the absolute smartest and greatest animated Disney films ever made, and it's seriously a shame that this marvelous work of art lost both the Academy Award and Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature to a film as bland and generic as Brave. Definitely check this movie out if you haven't already.
April 26, 2017
I love this movie. I wasn't expecting much from it for some reason, but it blew my mind. It's now one of my favorites.
½ April 15, 2017
Very entertaining movie with great music and message. As a gamer I truly loved it.
April 11, 2017
When all we see and others see that we are the bad guy. When we see we dont get everything else the hood guy gets, we see life is no fair. When what we see is a change when we see our selves deserving of somethings, but others dont see it. When we see we do so many things wrong, to make others see it differently when it's an accident, to make others see it typical when we are the bad guy and that's what we do, to make others see that belong other places besides our places when it's only for the good guys. When we see the hood guys get it too good with friends, fame and fortune to see we are deserving. When we just see we are and outcast that needs to leave what everyone sees to be some thing else when we see things too late. When we see somethings we are in when our world is big to see we are full of characters whom we and others see good and bad. When some people that see us what others dont see, they like us.

When we see we are in need of a makeover to see others have it harder then we do. When somethings are not the same when we font see some people there where they ought to be to see it goes not work with anybody else beside them. When we see that we can come back from places to change more than what people see, when it's a hero they can see we are and celebrate. When we see we are in a different place we font belong to see people we don't normally see. When we see we got in without being seen to see we remain and hide. When all we wished to see ourselves in is a winner when we see don't belong and not wanted that prevents us from seeing that. When what we need to see we need to get rid when others don't want to see it here.

When what we need to see through we agree. When we see others whom dont belong have made away home and unseen when they are able be part of game without anyone seeing it differently. When we created a system to see for us, when we can't allow anything else from entering and seeing their way into places they don't belong. When what we see we duplicate and add ourselves to be seen when it's the only way for everyone to see us.

When we see we are all full things we wished to see ourselves in to see to it we are. When we see don't belong in some places, when we are created differently to not belong in what others whom created this world to see. When we need to save those whom we want to continue seeing we do when we like seeing them. When we see that we must crush some people's dreams to see they listen and stay. When we see we are all part of a greater plan and program to see we belong and others dont, to know where we go safely and others get lost. When we see that some glitches are welcome when they are programed in, when others are not. When we see we are stuck in some places to see another way out. When all we wish to see and be is seen as a good guy and friend in someone's eyes to see that all matters. When we see eye to eye with some people we wished to see to save them. When we see whom some people really are when we see right through them to see we are good friends.When we see our ways in how we see and treat people wrong to see we too change our ways. When we see we got it good after all when we like seeing what we see when we are finally seen.
April 11, 2017
Not my favorite Disney movie, but it's serviceable. Not enough songs to keep my youngster interested.
April 7, 2017
This was a really great family film. John C. Reilly & Sarah Silverman's voices & inflections were absolutely perfect... & Silverman is very underrated.
March 17, 2017
I would down vote this movie for having Sarah Silverman in it, but...
Wreck-it Ralph, breaks a LOT of defining stereotypes when we think about 'the bad guy/bully/villain' in society and completely ignores the characters obvious 'masculine' characteristics for a change. It is also a bad a** parody of video games and features both new and old characters from franchises which most of the younger generation of gamers probably never got the chance to know... still don't know why Sonic the Hedgehog was in the arcade though. But anyhow... the movie started a long tradition of 'de-vilifying' misunderstood and often times tragic history characters with a couple of flaws and even showcased one of the 'last deaths' of a Disney villain in an animated movie(if you think I'm joking, here are the animated tales which followed: Monster's University, Planes, Frozen, Big Hero 6, The Tinker Bell Franchise, Inside Out, The good Dinosaur, Zootopia, Finding Dory and Moana; yeah not a single villain death sequence).
March 17, 2017
Incredible. One of the most creative movies I've ever seen.