Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

½ October 19, 2017
The movie was great. The movie's theme was great for kids. I enjoyed watching it a lot!
October 1, 2017
Best animation film i've ever watched.Turkish Version was great by the way
½ September 27, 2017
Wreck-It Ralph shows how to make a good video game movie. By making your own and having third-party characters just be there but not be a big part of the movie. This Disney movie is pretty entertaining. Thanks to its detailed animation, video game references and heartwarming message about two outcasts who challenge the status quo of their environments, Wreck-It Ralph won't cause you to wreck things in a fit of rage. Whilst I had some problems with the character of Vanellope von Schweetz, Sarah Silverman's charming vocal performance makes the character likable and helps the audience root for her whilst John C. Reilly is charming as the titular character who has accepted his life for the past 30 years but wants to show the Nicelanders from Fix-It Felix Jr. that he's not as bad as his coding makes him out to be. Even the credits are fun to watch with an Owl City song I really liked back when the movie came out. And Henry Jackman's score is amazing with a big thumbs up from me for his score in the Hero's Duty action sequence. The "B" story manages to be charming as well. What do you get when you put in likable characters, detailed animation, cute visual gags and a valuable message to audiences young and old? A very good animated movie that pays great homage to video games without ending up like every video game movie that has come out so far. Remember: video game movies and movies about video games, documentary or a movie with fictional characters and storyline, are different. This one manages to be a little bit of both and is an entertaining movie. Tons of great stuff here.
September 10, 2017
loved it! sweet storyline, likable characters and good gaming world references. Not a 100% Disney feel which is a nice touch but high quality made.
September 10, 2017
Good story that makes you feel emotional and happy but gives you a good feeling that kinda felt good and bad
September 3, 2017
This is my favorite movie of all time!!!! so so so good!!
August 29, 2017
It's gets so boring after the 3rd corny candy joke.
August 23, 2017
You'd thing that the bad guy form an arcade game would be stoked because they get to win EVERY GAME.
½ August 15, 2017
What an insulting, overrated movie for both gamers and adults.
For gamers, because the usage of iconic characters was pathetic. In fact, probably over 90% of players had no idea about existence of the games the film focused on.
For adults, because the scenario was so darn predictable! The jokes were too. I remember I had a good time while watching it for the 1st 30 minutes when it actually tried to be a movie that most gamers want to see, not another kids' cartoon (and not even a good one).
½ August 14, 2017
Really well done and some good humor
August 12, 2017
Joyful videogame references and appearances, creatively dazzling animation and funny voice work, but switches back and forth between great and so-so storytelling.
August 11, 2017
Actually kind of good and cute. It had a lot of little and subtle references and gags that I liked. It was cliche and pretty well by-the-books, but I enjoyed the adventure that was the movie. Course I did not like the manufactured drama that progressed the tiring part of the plot. Solid 6.8/10
August 10, 2017
To be honest when I went to watch this I only wanted to watch it because Sonic and other famous video game characters were in it but then I didn't care about them since I loved the film and the jokes and the friendship between Ralph and Vanellope
August 4, 2017
So amazingly creative movie, that explores the old video-games in a clever story that kept me interested till the end. Very likable characters, some touching moments, great vocal performances and some of the most impressive and colourful sets in an CGI movie.
Overall another great piece of animation brought to life by the House of mouse!

|t's an 8,4 out of 10|
August 1, 2017
One of the best Disney movies ever. Excellent plot, and enjoyable story lines everyone should enjoy. And very fun to watch. Love this movie so much.
July 31, 2017
Loved the concept. Good story, loveable characters and great use of old school to keep the parents interested.
July 25, 2017
Loved it ! i recommend watching it with your kids!
½ July 14, 2017
Not terrible, but not the best that Disney has done by far. If it's free or cheap and you care, check it out... otherwise, nah.
½ June 27, 2017
It's okay but an obvious service to the video-game community comes off as condescending rather than a homage.
June 26, 2017
Hey stupid bilge ebiri it's a movie stupid start being a game critic you're supposed to watch that's what people are here for