Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

March 17, 2017
I would down vote this movie for having Sarah Silverman in it, but...
Wreck-it Ralph, breaks a LOT of defining stereotypes when we think about 'the bad guy/bully/villain' in society and completely ignores the characters obvious 'masculine' characteristics for a change. It is also a bad a** parody of video games and features both new and old characters from franchises which most of the younger generation of gamers probably never got the chance to know... still don't know why Sonic the Hedgehog was in the arcade though. But anyhow... the movie started a long tradition of 'de-vilifying' misunderstood and often times tragic history characters with a couple of flaws and even showcased one of the 'last deaths' of a Disney villain in an animated movie(if you think I'm joking, here are the animated tales which followed: Monster's University, Planes, Frozen, Big Hero 6, The Tinker Bell Franchise, Inside Out, The good Dinosaur, Zootopia, Finding Dory and Moana; yeah not a single villain death sequence).
March 17, 2017
Incredible. One of the most creative movies I've ever seen.
½ March 11, 2017
Took me 2 years to watch
March 5, 2017
DisneyPixar pull out another rabbit outta their hat. This bad-guy-wanna-be-good-guy trope through the context of arcade games is very well thought through and executed, and of course ending with everybody-matters. Caution: You have to be a kid-at-heart to enjoy this fast paced movie.
February 24, 2017
Awesome movie! I think Disney Animations get better and better. You can enjoy it as an adult because of the story and the video game references and enjoy watching it with your kids because they will like the animated characters.
February 23, 2017
aa0skjdhkfhdgs;o I can't even express how good this movie was in words. Just go see it.
February 22, 2017
This movie is very clever and can be thoroughly enjoyed by those who know nothing about video games and incredibly enjoyable to those who know a great deal about video games and can catch on to all the references. The story and characters are top-notch and pleasantly light-hearted. This should have won the oscar for best animated feature.
February 20, 2017
I can't resist watching this movie
February 14, 2017
Wreck it Ralph is really good, 8/10
February 12, 2017
Nostalgia for classic gamers, colorful characters, great humor for both kids an adults, and an astonishing voice cast, I feel like an idiot for waiting 5 damn years to watch this film. With themes of self-acceptance and purpose, Wreck it Ralph is one of the best Disney film's I've ever seen and is now one of my top favorites. 5/5!
February 4, 2017
Wreck-It Ralph is AWESOME! Fabulous story, beautiful animation & wonderful characters! I really can't wait for the sequel in 2018!
January 26, 2017
Ralph es un personaje de un juego de video que está cansado de ser el malo de su juego. Por décadas, día tras día, el héroe se lleva todos los créditos y él se siente muy triste y solo. Ralph emprenderá una aventura hacia otros videos juegos, en donde hará nuevos amigos y aprenderá que muchas veces los 'malos' no son tan malos. Divertida historia, muy bien hecha
½ January 21, 2017
A really good moral to the story; Accept who you are as a person, and be proud of it. Because there's no one better than yourself.
January 3, 2017
An original and fun story for adults and for children, driven by the power of the individual to overcome predetermined labels
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 1, 2017
An excellent, new and imaginative concept, provided with comedy and great storytelling (as usual from Disney!)
½ December 30, 2016
Wreck it Ralph is one of the best non-Disney animations of the last decade. It is funny, touching and it promotes themes against bullying and stealing. This is a very clever and original idea and I found the end very satisfying. Seeing the friendship develop between Ralph and Vanellope was enthralling but I did find some of the writing a little bit lazy but I can let it off for that.
December 28, 2016
An ode to classical video gaming, Wreck-It Ralph is one of those movies that bring the past and present together to create a new and interesting world in which any gamer would love to venture. Despite a rather predictable "emotional realisation" plot line, the film's many hidden references and lovable characters, both old and new, make this film fun for all the family!
December 26, 2016
Crisan spune ca I really gotta watch it
½ December 20, 2016
Wreck-It Ralph is one of the best video game movies of the entire decade. It is the Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Toy Story of video games. It had a solid story that is inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas, colourful and creative animation, memorable characters, great humour, interesting cameos and great voice acting which were done by talented people such as John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch. It's a must watch for moviegoers and gamers all together. 4.5 out of 5 stars.