Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

September 10, 2017
loved it! sweet storyline, likable characters and good gaming world references. Not a 100% Disney feel which is a nice touch but high quality made.
September 10, 2017
Good story that makes you feel emotional and happy but gives you a good feeling that kinda felt good and bad
September 3, 2017
This is my favorite movie of all time!!!! so so so good!!
August 29, 2017
It's gets so boring after the 3rd corny candy joke.
August 23, 2017
You'd thing that the bad guy form an arcade game would be stoked because they get to win EVERY GAME.
½ August 15, 2017
What an insulting, overrated movie for both gamers and adults.
For gamers, because the usage of iconic characters was pathetic. In fact, probably over 90% of players had no idea about existence of the games the film focused on.
For adults, because the scenario was so darn predictable! The jokes were too. I remember I had a good time while watching it for the 1st 30 minutes when it actually tried to be a movie that most gamers want to see, not another kids' cartoon (and not even a good one).
½ August 14, 2017
Really well done and some good humor
August 12, 2017
Joyful videogame references and appearances, creatively dazzling animation and funny voice work, but switches back and forth between great and so-so storytelling.
August 11, 2017
Actually kind of good and cute. It had a lot of little and subtle references and gags that I liked. It was cliche and pretty well by-the-books, but I enjoyed the adventure that was the movie. Course I did not like the manufactured drama that progressed the tiring part of the plot. Solid 6.8/10
August 10, 2017
To be honest when I went to watch this I only wanted to watch it because Sonic and other famous video game characters were in it but then I didn't care about them since I loved the film and the jokes and the friendship between Ralph and Vanellope
August 4, 2017
So amazingly creative movie, that explores the old video-games in a clever story that kept me interested till the end. Very likable characters, some touching moments, great vocal performances and some of the most impressive and colourful sets in an CGI movie.
Overall another great piece of animation brought to life by the House of mouse!

|t's an 8,4 out of 10|
August 1, 2017
One of the best Disney movies ever. Excellent plot, and enjoyable story lines everyone should enjoy. And very fun to watch. Love this movie so much.
July 31, 2017
Loved the concept. Good story, loveable characters and great use of old school to keep the parents interested.
July 25, 2017
Loved it ! i recommend watching it with your kids!
½ July 14, 2017
Not terrible, but not the best that Disney has done by far. If it's free or cheap and you care, check it out... otherwise, nah.
½ June 27, 2017
It's okay but an obvious service to the video-game community comes off as condescending rather than a homage.
June 26, 2017
Hey stupid bilge ebiri it's a movie stupid start being a game critic you're supposed to watch that's what people are here for
June 26, 2017
B+
Wreck-It Ralph is heartwarming movie of a video-game character who doesn't want to be a villain anymore. I thought this was all the movie was about. I was wrong. Besides from making me laugh, Wreck-It Ralph had a deep story and was a great addition to the Disney family. The voice acting is incredible and the whole movie is excellent. Wreck-It Ralph is one of the must-see movies of 2012.
June 10, 2017
Better than average animated flick.
June 7, 2017
Wreck It Ralph is a love letter to video games with a great plot, some nice animation and a decent cast of characters..
However, i'm not excited for the sequel.
Not because of the Disney Sequel's reputation( the only one I've seen is Lilo And Stitch 2.), but because of the plot.
Ralph goes through the internet?
Really?!
Story:10|10
Animation:8|10
Characters:6|10
Overall:8|10.