Zombeavers Reviews

• Oct 31, 2018

Cute b-grade beavers but no other attempt at humour so stopped watching

Cute b-grade beavers but no other attempt at humour so stopped watching

• Oct 30, 2018

Mindless teen summer flick crossed with ultra low budget b-movie horror special effects, played for laughs. Better than average.

• Oct 11, 2018

Terrible waste of time. If you are going to make a movie do not waste the money like that. It seems it was meantto be terrible ton purpose.

• Aug 25, 2018

Even without its utterly stupid title, this would still be one of the silliest movies I've ever seen. But, believe it or not, you'll actually get quite a few B-movie horror kicks, even though it's still a bad movie. The acting is really bad, the cinematography and writing is cheap, reminds me a lot of a Syfy flick and the special effects are extremely cheesy, although it's still honorable that the flick only uses practical effects instead of CGI. But, for fans of the genre, it delivers plenty of tits and campy gore. Over, this is one of those "so bad it's good" flicks and if you're a lover of that kind of stuff, definitely check it out !

• Jul 11, 2018

Zombeavers is one of those movies that you have to constantly pause and think about the events that led up to you watching this film. The acting is just plain bad, the jokes are cringy and outrageous, and the jump scares are completely laughable. However, that’s what makes this movie so great. This is definitely one of those flicks that you’d want to find a drinking game online for, gather up your friends, and sit in front of the television prepared for laughs.

• Jun 10, 2018

This was a high-budget, action-packed movie that had me wetting the bed for months. The unbelievable plot twists signaled a new generation in movie genres. My girlfriend says she now finds me groslly unattractive, but with the 69% reveiw on rotten tomatoes it had to become our movie night center-piece. I have now adopted a beaver and have made multiple attempts for it to turn me into a Zombeaver with no avail, just rabies. If you love this movie too I have started a fan club at www.pleasehelpthezombeaversfromdamdefamations.com/mygirlfriendhasnowleftme.

• Apr 20, 2018

Well, it's not "movie of the year"-material and it's not scary at all, but it gave me a good laugh here and then. If you want a scary movie filled moments of fear, then it's not for you. If you want a movie that makes you giggle a bit as you watch is, then it's perfect. Don't go in with high expectations and you're gonna have a good time. The effects of the movie reminds me a bit of the old movie Braindead, which is a good thing. So, as I said, don't have high expectations when watching this movie and it'll be fine at best.

• Mar 27, 2018

A beavtastic film. Thoughtfully written and played by a talented cast. The special effects were DAM good too.

• Dec 10, 2017