Almost Family: Season 1 Reviews

• 3d ago

I absolutely LOVE this show. It sucked me in from episode one! I love the cast, plate, intense moments, suspense, etc. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

• Dec 04, 2019

This show has a lot of heart and pulls together multiple plot lines in an interesting way that gets you hooked. Each character is dealing with a diverse set of issues and I can't wait to learn more about them as the seasons go on. It has its sad moments but also remains light hearted and has you falling in love with the characters. This show will only get better as it grows and I truly hope it gets the opportunity to grow. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a light but interesting and loveable watch.

• Dec 03, 2019

Listen ya'll, this is a Fox show, so let's not take ourselves so seriously here. You have to expect a certain degree of outlandish premise and camp. That being said, the plot has kept me coming back each week, and the chemistry between the siblings and other characters is enjoyable. Ps. Anyone giving this one star because of the "in your face gay agenda" when there is one lesbian story line might be better suited to reviewing shows like Duck Dynasty where no one expects the reviewer to have any actual objectivity.

• Nov 21, 2019

I had to blow off the show after the heavily gay agenda reared its head once again. Why do they have to force an overwhelmingly prevalent gay agenda down the audiences throat? I had high hopes but could only take it for so long.

• Nov 14, 2019

Absolutely garbage, uninteresting BS

Absolutely garbage, uninteresting BS

• Nov 05, 2019

I really tried to like it. I enjoy Brittany Snow and Emily Osment and was really hoping for a story that would use both of their comedic talents. However, the plot line is just too strange. I don't like the way they are portraying heavy topics like incest and sexual assault. There have been few good moments but I feel that the overall theme of the show is uncomfortable and I am concerned for its future.

• Nov 04, 2019

I really enjoy watching this series so far! It has a lot of different conflicts, without it being too much. It keeps you entertained and leaves you waiting impatiently for the next episode. I expect to rate it even higher, when the season is finished!

• Oct 31, 2019

Great show, I'm already hooked can't wait to see the next episodes... Give it a chance to grow I hope...

• Oct 23, 2019

I love the sister dynamic. The premise of the show is different but the actors are great.

• Oct 17, 2019

I love it other than the in your face sexual content. I think the subject matter is about something that happens More than we would like to think and I will continue to watch.