Almost Family: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 28, 2020

Desperately hoping it will be renewed for season two!! Cannot wait to see what happens with Julia, Edie, and Roxy! Love it.

• Feb 27, 2020

Honestly one of my favorite shows! It is so funny and approaches things with a refreshing perspective.

• Feb 26, 2020

I really have enjoyed the 13 episodes that have been released so far. The ethical and psychological issues raised are challenging and very interesting, and I've very much enjoyed watching the different protagonists' perspectives on them. The acting is uniformly fine, sensitive without becoming melodramatic, and the moments of vulnerability and humor are a nice contrast to the more weighty elements. Please, please bring the show back for a 2nd season!

• Feb 25, 2020

Please renew for a second season!

Please renew for a second season!

• Feb 24, 2020

Loving the series, cast and performances are top notch. Favorite Brittany Snow performance since Pitch Perfect series.

• Feb 24, 2020

I liked how the beginning started. Everything was a surprise from the start. The sisters are different from eachother witch makes the show more interesting. I'm rooting for there to be a season 2! I wanna know it E tells tim about the baby Ect . I think a season 2 would be a good season so much can come from it.

• Feb 23, 2020

I love this show! This is such a great cast and storyline, please don't cancel it! I would love to see what happens in Season 2!

• Feb 23, 2020

Love this show and I hope it's not cancelled. Many more stories to tell.

Love this show and I hope it's not cancelled. Many more stories to tell.

• Feb 20, 2020

Love this show! No one really reviews on here anymore. Clearly people love it by its google thumbs up. Hope to see more seasons because it's touching on so many levels of interests and never a dull moment.

• Feb 19, 2020

Super cute, funny, endearing, well-acted show. Really hope it sees a season 2, 3 and 4. And, that critics find their chill pills and realize it's just a fictional tv series.