American Horror Story: Roanoke Reviews

• Mar 29, 2020

Wouldn't say it was my favorite but Sarah Paulson did such a great job, she is such a good actress, Ryan Murphy and Brad falchuk are great writers because the way they did this season made me keep watching to see what happened next.

• Jan 18, 2020

This was awful. There was not one character that I found likable and I really didn't enjoy the format of talking heads. It was a real grind to get to the end (I watched out of habit). All filler, no killer - I will never re-watch this season.

• Jan 05, 2020

Compared to all of the other seasons thus far, this is the worse, and the ending has left viewers puzzled and unsatisfied

• Dec 24, 2019

The fact that they tried something so new goes a long way. The final few episodes weren't great, but this is one of the scarier seasons and for good reason.

• Dec 11, 2019

This was truly the cheesiest most rotten season of AHS I've ever seen. Hated the documentary format. Seemed fake. Was hard to keep up with the characters. Dumb ending. Just altogether bad. Watched it simply because it's AHS and the series as a whole is brilliant.

• Nov 30, 2019

The only reason I could make it through was seeing all the familiar faces. This is the scariest season of all. It's reason important in terms of the origins of the AHS, so just watch in during the day

• Nov 16, 2019

It's the best season since Asylum. It's pure horror and I love the documentary format. It was pure gold.

• Nov 15, 2019

after chapter 6 it became somewhat boring

after chapter 6 it became somewhat boring

• Nov 02, 2019

"Roanoke" scares, despairs, marvels and renews "American Horror Story" with a new format and a cast that we all want.

• Nov 01, 2019

Uma das melhores temporadas, pois fugiu totalmente do óbvio. Destaque para a atuação de Sarah Paulson e Kathy Bates.