American Horror Story: Apocalypse Reviews

• 4d ago

The AHS season apocalypse was brilliant to me at first, and I appreciated how they continued the stories from seasons 1 and 3, which I thought at first was gonna finally give closure to the story of murder house. However what really disappointed me about the season was the ending. Ok, fine, its American horror story is not meant to have a happy ending, but that ending made no sense and had zero closure. Michael was born as the son of satan due to him being born in a house full of evil, but the child that was meant to be the new antichrist wasn't. The fact that the two people in the relationship of the first reality had a child has absolutely no effect, as they were never surrounded by evil spirits or entities in the new reality at any point. To be straight forward, they should've left it when all the witches reunited at the coven, as that would've given the story final closure to season 1. However I still really love that season, and just pretend the ending never existed. Thankfully though, in current day AHS picked themselves up with season 9 which was actually probably one of the best seasons in AHS, and know knowing that they are actually going up to supposedly 13 seasons, I am looking forward to seeing what's in store for the AHS universe.

• Jan 19, 2020

Starting with the good, Cody Fern is an amazing actor and played a very believeable Michael Langdon. Not only Cody Fern was good, but the entire cast was stellar. But.. When it comes to vast majority of the show it wasn't so impressed. First of all, the first three episodes absolutely were abysmal. I say this because the characters weren't likable, relatable, and were minimally developed. After that, Michaels character development was spectacular and he is definitely my favourite antagonist throughout every season of "American Horror Story". Mallory however, is barely accounted for despite her being a pivotal role in the coven which was extremely disappointing. Every bit of criticism I've given doesn't even compare to my hate for the end.. Which by the way, absolutely disintegration my liking the entire show. The end was rushed, quick, disappointing, and unsatisfactory. Instead of carefully calculating how to get the perfect end, it seems as though the writers just wanted to finish the show and move on. No wonder some actors and actresses didn't want to come back for the tenth season.

• Jan 05, 2020

This season brings back some of the best characters from earlier seasons, and I have to give credit to some of the terrific actors who were able to pull off some convincing characters. The best part of this season was seeing Jessica Lange return as Constance for probably the last time, and Sarah Paulson does another terrific job with THREE different characters who are all amazing and different!

• Jan 05, 2020

Witches dig themselves out of the grave and the bowels of Hell to take vengeance against the son of the Devil who blasted away the world.

• Jan 03, 2020

Not bad at all. Liked it way more than the previous two seasons.

Not bad at all. Liked it way more than the previous two seasons.

• Dec 31, 2019

Loved it!! Excellent job of wrapping all previous seasons together! Just when I thought it couldn't get better it did!!

• Dec 24, 2019

A directionless snooze fest of a season that, once again fails to own up to such an intriguing premise.

• Dec 24, 2019

I really enjoyed this season of AHS! Bringing back Murder House and Coven, and answering questions related to how those seasons planned out, really kept my interest. I binged this in two sittings. I like how so many stories were wrapped into one! And all was interconnected. While some critics critiqued that there were some unanswered questions, I thought that is what made this season. I thought it was a great touch that one would assume that all of the characters in the first episode would remain as the "main characters", but that wasn't the case after all. This season demonstrated more brilliant work. Well done!

• Dec 06, 2019

I believe this season was so underappreciated. I really found it like a return to what the traditional AHS was (after Cult and Roanoke that really "de-railed"). The way it connected with Murder House and Coven, was what the AHS universe needed to wrap up the legacy of these two amazing seasons. As the season progressed, I found it more and more interesting and got really hooked up with these one.

• Dec 03, 2019

AHS Apocalypse i will rate 2 out of 5 stars. The season started out great with an exciting opening episode. But falls flat with boring characters and story when they crossover with Coven and other seasons. The villain of the antichrist was creepy. And it picks up with the season finale with a shocking twist that comes full circle. This was a forgettable season that had a great concept but brought back the worst seasons of AHS to the cross over.