Avatar: The Last Airbender: Season 3 Reviews

• May 09, 2021

What's not to love about The Last Airbender?

What's not to love about The Last Airbender?

• Apr 13, 2021

amazing show, characters, everything!

amazing show, characters, everything!

• Apr 01, 2021

(Series) An absolute gem and one of the greatest T.V. shows ever made. Great writing, character moments, and engaging from beginning to end. Masterpiece.

• Mar 17, 2021

this is how to end a seris.

this is how to end a seris.

• Mar 12, 2021

What a great finale this is my favourite season, from the entire show. It even has my favourite season finale, of all time.

• Mar 07, 2021

My favorite season of a fantastic beautifully done children's show. This show manages to balance a story, character development, and childish humor perfectly. This season manages to fulfill some of the best character arcs of any show while building up to a satisfying ending.

• Feb 26, 2021

This was an AWESOME show! I love the storyboard the animation the comedy the drama I can't believe this was on nickelodeon! It's really amazing definitely recommend it!

• Feb 21, 2021

This show is possibly one of the greatest ever. I can't even explain how AMAZING this show was. It's perfection. Azula was my gay awakening, and oh my god this show. Watch it.

• Feb 20, 2021

Um história muito bem feita, respeitam o desenvolvimento dos personagens, como também o caminhar da história. Deveriam existir mais series como essa.

• Feb 06, 2021

There aren't many shows with a good ending. This ending will definitely not disappoint. Just watch it all already!