Avatar: The Last Airbender: Season 3 Reviews

• 12h ago

Best and more profound show ever! and not just for children

Best and more profound show ever! and not just for children

• 12h ago

Never loved a show like I love this show.

Never loved a show like I love this show.

• 1d ago

I rewatched this show that I remembered and loved from my childhood and found myself to be surprised by the amount of perfection this show has. Avatar: The Last Airbender has an incredible plot within all three of its seasons, beautifully played recursive themes, and perhaps the most perfectly executed examples of character development, especially through Zuko. Avatar is a series meant for all audiences.

• 1d ago

Season three is absolute perfection. The episodes with a story are thrilling and unpredictable, and when they end in defeat you can really feel the frustration of the characters. Each filler episode is its own little gem, telling intricate stories that effortlessly bounce between tones -- comedic, heartwarming, moving. They add depth to every character and beautifully handle their struggles. The finale was perfect, portraying the evolution of the characters and tying up all loose ends.

• 2d ago

The best Gateway Anime out there. Lots of fun for the whole family!

The best Gateway Anime out there. Lots of fun for the whole family!

• 2d ago

Best series finale anyone can ask for. Every character finds closure, villains are dealt with very respectfully.

• 3d ago

one of the greatest shows of all time. loved it as a child but truly appreciate it as a grown man. one of the most well written shows with the best character development you are likely to find anywhere. give it a watch

• 3d ago

This season brings the story arcs of the first two seasons to an incredible and satisfying end. For a kids show, it's remarkably nuanced. No main characters are one-sided, each is incredibly deep. The story is compelling. If you were thinking about watching the series and wanted to look at season 3 reviews- then my advice is to watch each season, You will be pleased

• 4d ago

The greatest tv show of all time. Other than the episode the great divide, every episode was enlightening, emotional, and entertaining. Had some of the best villains and charachter arcs in cinematic history. The music is one of the best parts that are overshadowed. This is not a kids show. This is a show that anyone could watch and find the beauty in. It is by far the best television show I have ever watched. It surpassed any movie I have ever watched either. Watching as an adult versus as a kid, I realized how incredibly diverse it was in real life issues, historic lessons and culture. 100 stars if I could give it stll wouldnt be enough. I can't wait for the live action version.