Billions: Season 3 Reviews

• Jun 03, 2019

I binge watched the first 2 seasons. They weren't the best television but kept me interested. Then this season hit. oh boy i went from binging to barely finishing half episodes in a day. It's so tedious, it's so boring, it's so up it's own butt sanctimonious that they sacrificed the characters in exchange for writers attempting to use it for their own therapy due to the political situation. I couldn't sit through another of these storylines where the political situations are taken and just tweeked to how writers wish to fabricate them for their own politics. I just wanted a show that was intelligent. Instead I got lazy, basic writing just for the sake of saying they did it. It was so hard to get through this season that I'm questioning starting the 4th. I honestly don't care about any of the characters anymore. They all suck. Cudos Billions writers. You sacrificed yourselves to...yell loudly in the same unison chant all other shows are doing. No individuality, no effort, no care whatsoever.

• Dec 28, 2018

I truly enjoy watching this series! Great cast deserves nominations for outstanding everything!

• Nov 23, 2018

Taylor Mason, a non-binary character played by a non-binary actor, displays intelligence and tenderness, and also possesses the ability to resist the protagonists' bullying, which provides much-needed relief from the pettiness of the plot. It's an intense and compelling show, but is often exhaustingly insular; Taylor is the unique standout in this cast of professional businesspeople, and they are also groundbreaking in terms of trans representation. Non-binary people everywhere have deserved representation like this for years.

• Sep 08, 2018

Definitely the best as the story arc changes a few times and more. Crisp dialogues. The leads continue to lead but now with good roles for at least a handful others.

• Aug 03, 2018

The exceptional performances by Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti coupled with excellent, sharp witted, clever dialogue make for a stimulating watch. Sometimes the plots do come across as somewhat hollow as serious dramatic problems arise only to be fixed even quicker but the second half of the season became much more focused and invested.

• Jul 13, 2018

Season 3...Let me say I enjoy this show, I know nothing about the stocks and stuff but I enjoy watching rich people act childish. Well rich men I should say. I wonder, no I do not wonder, I am willing to wager that in real life billionaires act like little kids. Engage in contest that boil down to ego against ego, one man waving his p**** in the air to see if it's bigger than the next. I am sure there are people who would actually fix their mouth to say something as ridiculous as "350 million, how will we live off of that". This show is both a comedy and a drama for me. Some where there are people who are that rich, and that stupid. LOL. The show itself is very entertaining, but I must say I am not a fan of the guy who plays Axle. While I like Axe per say, I don't like the actor that plays him. That is how much I like the show that I can continue to watch it even though i can hardly stand looking at this man. He looks so weird to me. He looks funny, he walks funny, I don't know I never liked him. The first time I saw him was in that one tv show where he was supposed to be a terrorist (idc enuff to look it up). I can't remember the name of it, I stopped watching it after the 2nd season. Giamatti, I like. He is very hard to look at as well but I like him. I don't particularly care for "Chuck" all of the time. It is hard to figure out just what side of the law he is on. I end up feeling sorry for ole Chucky usually. He is such a punk. With that being said I must move on to Wendy. I can't understand her role on the show. I do and I don't. At the end of this season I felt like, why don't they just run a train on her and get it over with already? I don't see why so-called rich, and powerful men need to have a shrink with them at all time telling them how to make every decision. I am not against mental health. Therapy is great. Wendy's role is greater than that. It is like she moves them around the board like chess pieces. That may be great for Wendy, Axe is paying her a great deal, but it makes them all look very weak. As if they can't execute any decisions without her telling them how. I honestly don't see anything great that she does. She tells them to do things they should already know to do.... I will say the show down between Axe and Chuck was not as great as I thought it was going to be. In the end it turned out to be nothing. All that build up and they didnt even have a real day in court. What a waste of 2 seasons. Taylor leaving I saw coming, Chuck being screwed I saw coming, I knew how it would end before it ended. I have to add this because it bothers me, calling Taylor "they" is just silly. 1 person can not be a "they" or a "them". It just makes people sound as nuts as the person who wants to be called that...I hope Axe knocks HER on her butt only because, young people always think they are smarter...they haven't even LIVED yet..

• Jul 03, 2018

es una maravilla. Nunca va a ser muy popular porque es media densa (todos tienen motivos ocultos, a ratos todos parecen hablar en clave), pero es de lo mejor que hay en netflix hoy por hoy.

• Jul 02, 2018

Love! Looking forward to season 3. The plot twists in the last episode have me in suspense.

• Jun 28, 2018

Brilliant. These guys are conceiving and writing plot lines better than anyone. Compelling, gripping, ingenious, diabolical, I can't get enough. Oh and the cast is perfection.

• Jun 20, 2018

just keeps getting better.

just keeps getting better.