Bitten: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

If you read any of the books, you will be HIGHLY disappointed by this series. The acting is mediocre at best, the animation is awful(but thankfully in brief spurts), and they completely butchered several key characters(looks & personally). With all that said, if you've never read the books, you MAY find this series enjoyable.

• Jul 12, 2018

I'm trying to watch this show on Netflix. Its pathetic how weak the "pack" is. In halfway through season 1 and its very nearly unbearable. I have had to just stop watching at least 3 separate episodes, out of pure frustration because the pack is so weak. WEAK WEAK WEAK!!! This show gives werewolves a bad name. If not for the EXTREMELY limited choices of quality shows to watch on Netflix these days, I wouldn't even be forcing myself to watch this pathetic, frustrating excuse for a T.V. show. Damn shame too, because its the 1st Canadian T.V. show (of the supernatural nature) that I've ever watched that drove me this INSANE!!! OMG!!! GARBAGE!!! Weakest "pack" of werewolves I've ever seen lol Pussies!

• Apr 12, 2017

I have read the series (Armstrong) loved the story lines. I ached to read more. I held off on watching the TV Series as long as I could because the characters in my mind were nothing like the show cast. I can't help but feel that if the producers and writers of the show had stuck to the novels a little closer the show would have attained a higher regard. The sex scenes alone would have covered televisions in steamy primal sweat. As it is now I find it a bit too teen drama lacking in the essence of a strong female lead. Just my opinion

• Jul 29, 2016

Been so long waiting for this show to start in the UK. And have loved every episode so far. Greyston is the perfect Clay. I so don't want season 2 to take too long to show once this season ends. I also want someone throw rotten tomato at the critic as if his comment is insulting to me he or she is probably just as rotten to other Kelley Armstrong fans.

• Jul 25, 2016

Loved this show it always kept me on edge wanting more.

Loved this show it always kept me on edge wanting more.

• Mar 01, 2016

Bitten is another Science Fiction & Fantasy series that is too much known and that hasn't anything interesting in its horrible and cliched story to catch the spectator, to not talk about the awful and not intriguing cast that a show with this caliber needs.

• Mar 01, 2016

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Aug 01, 2014

Laura Vandervoort stars in the supernatural SyFy series Bitten, a tawdry and inane melodrama. The show is poorly written and has an absurd mythos that's confusing and hard to follow. In Season 1 the Stonehaven wolf pack comes under attack from several rogue wolves that seek to overthrow them; meanwhile Elena Michaels, the only female of the pack, struggles between her loyalty to the pack and her desire to live a normal human life. Unfortunately, the series does a poor job at making the pack sympathetic and doesn't really provide a reason to root for them. Additionally, the show is rather sexually explicit, and it feels especially gratuitous. Cashing in on the recent trend of supernatural thrillers, Season 1 of Bitten tries to get by on derivative storytelling devises and generic themes.

• May 27, 2014

As much as i loved the book series by Kelly Armstrong, i was very much surprised at the shows ability to mostly stick with the main plot elements. I was, however, disappointed with a few of the additions, and I will not spoil, but overall it was well done. I did like most of the acting as well, Elena was ok, but clay nailed that awkwardness in social situations i felt like. He could have owned it a bit more as well. I also wished for more of the physicality between the pack, since they did hold themselves off from a lot of contact in the show. The book depicted more of a "dog pile" type of scene among the pack. Love , love, love this show, and I will be highly anticipatory for the next season!

• May 19, 2014

nice ride. well done with a great cast and story. needs more seasons!!!

nice ride. well done with a great cast and story. needs more seasons!!!