Brews Brothers: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 31, 2021

Its fairly vulgar and Only occasionally funny. It's not completely unenjoyable though. What bugs me the most though is why Belgian Monks are speaking German?!

• Apr 27, 2021

I will usually see a show out through sheer curiosity, but I could not stomach past the second episode of this show. This is quite possibly the worst TV series I have ever seen in nearly 40 years of life. The character development is so bad that even stomaching the characters is mentally putting my mind through a cheese grater to try to watch them and comprehend why anyone would think this is funny. It's actually just irritating to even watch and yes, it got that way that fast.

• Mar 16, 2021

I made an account just to write this. don't watch it, it's a disgrace.... as a native German speaking person the only enjoyable thing is the broken english/german at some points, but that's it.

• Dec 18, 2020

Love it. All I hoped for was to see Rodman's succeed, and at all times it's success would be somewhere between the diametrically opposed forces of Will and Adam. Somewhere in the middle, it could work. Maybe with under aged Sarah. Probably not with clueless nice guy Chuy. But, I will definitely be hoping for Friar Lucas to make a season two comeback.

• May 31, 2020

It's not funny at all and I was actually concerned by the end of the first episode that it's just an excuse to show the creators' fetishes.

• May 10, 2020

Hilarious can't wait for more

Hilarious can't wait for more

• May 06, 2020

This was almost unbearable. Many televisions shows have come before with the awkward, almost uncomfortable to watch moments, but the character or the show has some sort of redeeming quality. Think Michael Scott from the Office; awkward and wrong, but all he wanted was love and friendship. Brews Brothers, has none of this. You feel for Wilhem and the contentious relationship with his brother, Adam. But Adam's character is just fowl. I know its supposed to be a mockery of pretentiousness and prideful hipster culture but just when you thought there was glimmer of hope, Adam shows up and ruins everything by opening his mouth and truly makes you want to jump into a volcano. The dialogue isn't even funny when he is being so grating. The actor did a great job of me making him loathe his existence, so kudos to him. However, this also ruined the show completely. I would have gladly crawled belly first over all the glasses he broke in one of the episode if it would have stopped this murder bus of a show. It was just unbearable after a while, we did our best to give it a shot, but wow, it was unrelenting in its cringe factor. My husband even said, he would rather watch The Cheeto in Chief do a five hour press conference while simultaneously being punched in the nuts. I don't have testicles but... I wholeheartedly agree. Shame on Netflix for green lighting this one. I'll watch reruns of anything else instead.

• Apr 29, 2020

Stumbled across this show on Netflix and was so glad I did. Genuine characters, unexpected comedy, and such a spot-on depiction of the brewery scene. It's got the perfect combination of raunchy humor and heart.

• Apr 29, 2020

This show was frickin' hilarious and gets even better in the 2nd half! I love the cocky brother. He reminds me of a lot of beer snobs I know. Ciceroneeee!

• Apr 28, 2020

It's silly but the potential is there, the cast is great, not every joke lands but when it does its great. If this show gets a second chance I hope they keep all the good and work around the not so good and I think we would have a VERY solid show.