Detroiters: Season 1 Reviews

• May 07, 2019

It took a couple of episodes to like the characters but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Pretty funny. If you are from the Detroit area...I guarantee they hook you in.

• Jan 19, 2019

Such a great show, especially "Smilin Jack" and "Trevor." Why this show was canceled, I don't know.

• Oct 14, 2018

This show is a hidden gem. Give it a chance, you won't be sorry.

This show is a hidden gem. Give it a chance, you won't be sorry.

• Aug 09, 2018

"Proudly stupid yet surprisingly soulful" -- yep, that's a good description. Also, often crass, yet frequently sweet applies as well. But typically, quite funny along with a bit of nice satire thrown in about Detroit.

• Jul 08, 2018

I'm always on the lookout for new TV shows because, ya know, I need entertainment to balance out the harshness of reality, and I saw that the second season of Detroiters currently has an insane 100% approval from both critics and fans. Well that's because there aren't that many people rating it yet, but the first season also highly rated. So I gave it a shot, but it lasted only about a minute before I shut it down because of this idiotic scene where they douse a car salesman with scalding hot water. Is this really what society has devolved to that they think bullshit like this is funny? Yet another example of how ratings can't be trusted. Or am I missing something? Is there some redeeming situation that comes later to explain this?

• Dec 27, 2017

Really enjoyed it , but I'm from Michigan and get all the references. I think it'd fall short elsewhere. Hope to see more old commercials.Just enough silly to keep it going. Well done.

• Apr 21, 2017

Started out slow but progressed into a great show!

Started out slow but progressed into a great show!

• Mar 25, 2017

I love this show. It is laugh out loud funny! Happy it's renewed for another season

• Feb 15, 2017

Mindless humor. Perfect to escape the daily news crap.

Mindless humor. Perfect to escape the daily news crap.

• Feb 15, 2017

Awful! Can't understand why anyone found anything in this show funny.

Awful! Can't understand why anyone found anything in this show funny.