Haters Back Off!: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 24, 2020

Better , Good? Yes. Funny? Yes! Is it a rewatch? Only if you loved the series

Better , Good? Yes. Funny? Yes! Is it a rewatch? Only if you loved the series

• Nov 07, 2019

Colleen and the whole cast did a great job!

Colleen and the whole cast did a great job!

• Aug 13, 2018

Its funny,original,I would recommend it.

Its funny,original,I would recommend it.

• Dec 03, 2017

Luv it:) A lil better than season 1 i think.

Luv it:) A lil better than season 1 i think.

• Nov 18, 2017

This show is at times hilarious and at others, surprisingly heartwarming. It's family friendly, although laced with lots of double entendres the way that Kimmy Schmidt is. Turn your brain off, romping good time.

• Oct 30, 2017

I enjoyed this quirky sitcom in season 1, but I loved season 2, which contains many hilarious and sweet surprises, especially one you get past the exposition of episodes 1 and 2.

• Oct 25, 2017

AMAZING!! Can’t wait for season 3!! <3

AMAZING!! Can’t wait for season 3!! <3

• Oct 25, 2017

Has much more depth than Season 1. We see a lot of character development, some humility, and a lot of behavior from Miranda that is so embarrassing it hurts. The vibe is different from Season 1 but I think that is a good thing. I felt a lot more, thought a lot more, and was a lot more engaged with this Season than Season 1 Ballinger and Co. Did an excellent job.

• Oct 24, 2017

This comedy is not for everyone but I enjoyed it very much. Its quirky and fun but shines light on real life issues. I think Colleen Ballinger is brilliant and I am hoping for a season 3!

• Oct 22, 2017

This season was done so well. Although there are some hangups and the weighty situations aren’t fully solved (most likely due to the possibility of a third season) this season really packs a punch. The characters are becoming more rounded and fleshed out and Miranda is becoming more self aware and smarter as she deals with these short comings. You really root for her despite her horrible behavior. But I’m just so amazed at how they’ve strung along this whole story based off of her YouTube videos.