HouseBroken: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

I love it. I get tired of seeing the same old stuff. I love animals and love watching this t.v. show.

• Sep 03, 2021

It's a good show but as a fish store employee I'm frustrated that they could give the wrong idea to people who don't know about fish. A goldfish being in a bowl with no filter is fish abuse. Goldfish can live up to 15 years and need a tank size of at least 30 gallons for one goldfish. I would give this show a higher rating if they encourage healthy fish tanks. People who decide to get fish for the first time get frustrated with me when they find out they can't put goldfish in a bowl because they seen it in mainstream shows like this.

• Aug 28, 2021

Love the voice actors. Very funny and gets you hooked after a few episodes. Interesting premise of animals meeting for group therapy from their perspectives. Highly recommend!

• Jul 25, 2021

This has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen on network television,

This has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen on network television,

• Jul 14, 2021

The voices are great, the characters too. It is quite funny especially if you have a pet, i enjoyed the little details that pets do and the humor built on it. The writing may need more complexity and satire to it. They dumb it down too much sometimes. but overall i really enjoyed it

• Jul 05, 2021

The show lacks focus. There are too many characters with nothing all that interesting going on. It's like Fox said "let's get a great ensemble play a bunch of animals" and that was the end of the idea. There is an opportunity for the show to be excellent, but it doesn't appear they have the writing staff to really nail down what the show is about

• Jun 29, 2021

One of my favorite shows! Any dog owner (or person with a good sense of humor) will love this show! Left me in pain from laughter!!

• Jun 28, 2021

A cute little cartoon. Glad that Fox added another night(NOW BRING BACK KING OF THE HILL!)

• Jun 22, 2021

this show has really snuck into my weekly watch list. at first it threw me off with the animals and theorpy.As time went on, i found the show charming and enjoyable to watch.

• Jun 11, 2021

It's kind of cute. A lot of gross out jokes but animals are gross sometimes. Kind of reminds me of The Secret Life of Pets but more adult.