Insatiable: Season 1 Reviews

• 1h ago

The only reason I continue to watch this show is because I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is going on! Every twist and turn, I'm constantly screaming to myself WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! This show makes a lot of sense, but at the same time, it makes no sense. I'm so conflicted and that's the only reason I'm still watching. Also, casting sucks. A 21 year old, two 26 year olds and a 28 year old do not pass as high schoolers, sorry. And honestly, if I was Debbi being approached about playing a high schooler my first response would be, do you know how old I am?

• 15h ago

As plus sized girls me and my roommate find this show hilarious!

As plus sized girls me and my roommate find this show hilarious!

• 23h ago

Most underated show in 2018 Netflix should give the show better spotlight

Most underated show in 2018 Netflix should give the show better spotlight

• 1d ago

This show needs to have ED recovery trigger warnings. This show hurts my heart for young girls everywhere. Its disgusting. Ya wanna talk about the horrid treatment of people in marginalized bodies? Do a documentary, because its not funny to feel this way this girl does and trying to add humor to a situation that has literally caused people to kill themselves is in bad taste.

• 2d ago

This show is not worth watching. Don't get me wrong, I love Debby Ryan. However, I think that the main character should be likable even if they are a villain. Take "You" the television show for example, the main character of Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) is far worse in his action then Patty Bladell (Debby Ryan) yet Joe is still more likable then Patty. This is because "You" was written in a way that gave the audience the reasons why Joe was doing what he was doing. It made the audience root for Joe whereas in "Insatiable" I want Patty to get caught. There are however some innocent moments in the show that do make you want to watch, but not enough that I would recommend watching the whole season. Also I think that highschool students should be played by people who are actually in highschool. One of the youngest actors is 21 and I think we need to see people who are actually the age of highschool students to make this show better. The things that happen in this show are not logical, not funny and just overall kind of stupid. I think this show had a lot of potential but they ruined within the main character and that is why I have to give this show half a star.

• 2d ago

I think this is completely entertaining. I like it!

I think this is completely entertaining. I like it!

• 2d ago

I love the cheese and quirkiness.

I love the cheese and quirkiness.

• 4d ago

This is a fantastic TV show. I absolutely find it hysterical, ridiculous in a good way, dark comedy, social satire, and brilliantly written and acted. Patty Bladell is a wonder. The two Bobs are wondrous, love them. Can't believe the critics panned this show, really critics? This show is lively and zestful. And why can I not write a review for Season 2 which I just finished last night? Huh? I cannot wait for Season 3 and 4 and 5. This show has a long life ahead of it! It is a show for smart people and, ye, all people who value humor and all the jokes in it! OMG! This show is GREAT! And Season Two is even better!!! Critics, wise up! Critics you are boring! Which this show NEVER IS! This show is FUN! Yes there may be some "taboos" but you know what, we all need to embrace our inner "bad child" In a world that is right now too PC, and no one can say anything, this show says it all, making fun or it, but not in a bad way. Patty Bladell, you rock!

• 4d ago

OMG — I loved everything! HILARIOUS!!

OMG — I loved everything! HILARIOUS!!

• 6d ago

I fucking love this show it is the best and I can't stop watching it!!!!

I fucking love this show it is the best and I can't stop watching it!!!!