Luther: Season 5 Reviews

• Aug 25, 2019

None of the characters were developed enough to care about them. A stronger connection between Luther and Alice would have helped make her fury understandable.

• Jul 07, 2019

Incredible Writing, and the continuation of a power house performance by Idris Elba.

• Jul 01, 2019

A step down but still VERY well done

A step down but still VERY well done

• Jun 27, 2019

I do not understand how they can have such great acting and such a terrible script! They made Alison a terrible character and she is such a attribute to this show, went bring her back if you were going to mess up so bad. I am pressed that I have this show another season after the last. It will go down as the show that should have been amazing.