Marco Polo: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 02, 2019

Great show i think people are being to critical of it as theres not many shows of this quality out right now. Its a shame that there isn't a third season as i binge watched this entire show in 2 days. I didn't think it would be good at first but once i started watching it i really got sold. I don't care too much if its historically accurate as long as it keeps its entertainment factor but everybody thinks that if its not 100% historically accurate it isnt worth watching and to that i say you have highly unrealistic expectations if you want a decent tv show. If thats what you're looking for go watch a boring documentary.

• May 26, 2019

Amazing show at times. The writing was not equal to the show and I lost int

Amazing show at times. The writing was not equal to the show and I lost int

• Apr 11, 2019

BREAK OUT THE POPCORN AND HOLD ALL CALLS! "MARCO POLO" and the single episode related "100 EYES" Will not lose your attention. Marco Polo was a major binger for me in 2016. Im not usually into these type of Netflix genre. However, I was Sucked in iediately when I watched "100 Eyes" before I got started on the actual limited series; " Marco Polo".

• Dec 12, 2018

Another excellent season that built upon the foundations of the first. Benedict Wong puts in another strong performance as Kublai Khan.

• Sep 17, 2018

Marco Polo gives you everything you want, and maybe a little more. Great cast, extremely well done production. What's next?

• Apr 13, 2018

a Great way to learn about mongol history and cultures.

a Great way to learn about mongol history and cultures.

• Apr 09, 2018

Season Two rights all the mistakes it made in season one with the highlight being the gripping storytelling, central plot and grand visuals. There are many crazy cringing moments leaving you stunned. The plot focuses on others attempts to claim the throne of Mongol Emperor, one by-election another by betrayal. This series really came on its own this season, sad it got discontinued right after.

• Jan 27, 2018

I see a lot of reviews calling the pace of the plot slow or boring and a lot of reviews comparing M.P. to G.O.T... game of thrones is one of the most drawn out boring as series I've ever watched. You wait all damn season and nothing ever happens until the season finally. You could literally only watch the finally of every season Thrones and not miss anything important. I find Marco Polo way more enjoyable to watch. P.S. people who watch television dramas for historical accuracy are mental.

• Jan 27, 2018

How was this canceled? Netflix couldn't continue this series? How about one less shitty Marvel series?

• Oct 04, 2017

Real good. Don't listen to stupid Philistines. Lol. This show is very intriguing for the intelligent.