Outlander: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 25, 2020

Outlander continued with a high-standard of acting and and a complexly developed plot, however I didn't think this season was as engaging as the others. I found myself skipping through large parts of episodes because I had lost all interest in some of the storylines.

• Sep 22, 2020

Season two picked up where Season 1 left off and though the setting changed the superb acting continued, the supporting characters are very likable and often steal the show and our hearts, as a middle aged man I am enjoying this show but to be honest I keep asking myself could this be the second greatest cover up for adultery since Mother Marry (not being rude, just criticizing the plot not the show or the acting, or characters) love the history of it, and find myself Wikipediaing Scotland, France, England history and monarchs, etc. Overall smart show.

• Aug 27, 2020

Great action and sex scenes.

Great action and sex scenes.

• Jun 21, 2020

Though I was fascinated by the first season, by the second season, I can see the thoughts coming from a latina inferiority complex ridden, frustrated feminist pseudo scientist (which is what the author Diana Gabaldon, an ex frustrated post doc from a bio lab is) speaking more than the mystical Scottish thing we got enamored by, investing so much time to reach the second season. A true disappointment.. Especially seeing the smart ass Claire pulling off the superwoman trying to fix the future using her childish save the world approach.. That's why these one author long shows should know how to rap up.. Unlike the tight professionally written series like 'Better call Saul' where they know right from the beginning where they are heading and it's not like that the author started of with the make up of the story but in due time, the make up came off and all that you saw is the vulnerabilities of the person weaving the grand story..

• Jun 21, 2020

masih seru juga season 2

masih seru juga season 2

• Mar 16, 2020

The first part of this season focused more to scenery showing and historical fashion , then it became more seriously I like the sad scenes in it very much , they are strong scenes .

• Mar 03, 2020

Ugh. This entire season is ridiculous. Don't kill the most evil man on earth so my future husband whom I had no plans to ever see again can live. What?!?! Let's stop an ENTIRE rebellion, become spies, and just twiddle around in French court because really what else is there to do? It's so far removed from the urgency of season 1, it hurts my eyes. I can't unsee how dumb this is.

• Jan 29, 2020

I watched the first episodes of first season to know it, and overlooked many unnecessary and violent scenes at some moments, and slow paced ones at others (and overlooked fatphobic comments as well) because the love of the two main characters was beautiful and I was curious how the story could develop. By the second season I understood all the boring style, excessive violent scenes and prejudice against fat people would not end...so I stopped watching. Do you believe in respecting marginalized people? So think twice before comparing fat folks to pigs or buckets of lard. It's cruel and it not funny.

• Jan 05, 2020

Just as good as the first season!

Just as good as the first season!

• Sep 30, 2019

This show is SUPER addictive! My mom, my husband and I are alreday on our third viewing of the series in 2 months! This is definitely a must see, you will find something new, everytime you watch. Mosy importantly yoi will catch yourself falling in love with the characters. Feeling their pain, anger, grief, happiness, and joy. You wont regret it..... (note the forst 5 episodes of season 1 may be a little slow for some people, but they are chall full of information you will need later!)