Pandora: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

Simply try to do the CW thing and cram as much SJW crap into their shows as possible, but even this one is over the top, and the idea that they are cadets of any is impossible to keep believe as they KEEP STEALING the same shuttle every week, with no punishment ever assigned.

• 2d ago

eeehh a passable show full with cliches of sci-fi shows nothing new

eeehh a passable show full with cliches of sci-fi shows nothing new

• 3d ago

Disjointed plot, terrible special effects, and acting that would have to improve to be mediocre. It's not the worst sci-fi show, but it's not going to be remembered fondly.

• Aug 16, 2019

Acting already seemed off in the teaser but I decided to give it a chance. Oh boy lol it's so bad it's actually funny. I could watch it as a comedy, but it's not what it aspires to be so for the most part it's just boring with few unintentional laughable scenes.

• Aug 15, 2019

Really bad acting. The story line sounds interesting, but the acting kills it for me.

• Aug 15, 2019

tbh I watched 11.89 seconds of the trailer and haven't been so turned off in my life.

• Aug 08, 2019

I watched the first thee shows and want those three hours of my life back. Everything is so horrible about this show that it is not even worth discussing. At times it seems like it is a comedy sketch and the writers and actors were intentionally try to make it as cringe worthy as possible.

• Aug 08, 2019

Such potential ruined by poor acting and "soap" style story lines. A lot of eye-rolling moments!

• Aug 07, 2019

An absurd show. Nothing seems to work. I rarely if ever stop watching a show before the first season is over, just to be fair. This one might be an exception.

• Aug 05, 2019

The show has a lot of potential and if the powers at be play it right it could be something great.