Supernatural: Season 3 Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

I LOVE THESE GUYS. great content! seen it many times over!

I LOVE THESE GUYS. great content! seen it many times over!

• Apr 04, 2019

This season kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. I felt like I was there with Sam and Dean throughout all of this season. Supernatural has done a phenomenal job at making us, the viewers, care about the outcomes to come for the brothers and how they handle them.

• Oct 14, 2018

A fantastic show with dynamic plot lines with spins on well known urban legends and spooks... From the first season, the chemistry between the characters & actors has been refreshing and believable; this is truly one of those shows that has the fuel to last for years to come! Great work from the cast & crew!!!

• Apr 15, 2018

Now we are starting to not just get a very good show. its now officially an amazing show. the character progression is amazing and the cliffhanger at the end is just hellish :D

• Mar 17, 2018

SAD AND SURPRISING Season 3! Awesome Series! In my opinion ITS THE BEST TV SERIES EVER! It has EVERYTHING That I LOVE in a TV. show or movie! It has a beautiful epic story. AMAZING Characters, it even has Comedy that just adds to the fun. And its action and suspense is so cool! Its just awesome my whole family loves it and it makes me so excited for every episode its my favorite thing to watch on TV by far! Oh, man I wish it could last forever! Hope that "Wayward Sisters" spin-off lives up to this masterpiece! Thank You creators, writers and everyone involved in "SUPERNATURAL" you are awesome! CARRY ON! I will love this show forever and I re-watch every episode whenever I can! I LOVE Supernatural and the SPN Family you guys rock! I also collect the cool books and stuff because I'm a super nerd for it. : ) I wish I could Give it 100 STARS!! It should have earned a oscar or something for how well it was made! I RATE IT 100,000 stars and UP!

• Feb 13, 2018

Awesome series,.. You are about to get hooked. :)......

Awesome series,.. You are about to get hooked. :)......

• Aug 15, 2017

Who doesn't Love Supernatural starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles I look forward to each and every season. I give it a *5* star Rating.

• Jul 16, 2017

One of the best shows ever. Some may get tired of some of the dramatic dialog between the two main characters. But, everything around is fantastic.

• Nov 07, 2016

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

• Mar 13, 2016

I still proclaim that the earliest seasons of "Supernatural" are the strongest, and Season 3 manages to provide a wealth of thrills on an emotional and grueling level that will keep you hooked throughout. In yet another emotional season, Sam and Dean have opened the gate to hell, freeing hundreds upon hundreds of demons. It's now their mission to hunt down as many as they can before Dean gets sent down to hell, due to the fact that he sold his soul to a demon to save Sam. This season yet again has many entertaining episodes, and some of the most fun in my opinion. You deal with cases ranging from the 7 deadly sins, to Dean's possible kid, bedtime stories gone wrong, Christmas specials, epic prison showdowns, groundhog day, and a new immanent threat in Lilith. These episodes were some of the most entertaining thus far, and I truly loved every bit of them. As the seasons have progressed, the writing has gotten smarter. I feel as though the writers and director are getting a better hold upon story telling, and manage to bring us much more interesting and epic episodes. They utilize their higher budget in order to give us bigger episodes, which is appropriate considering the scale of the situation. They're literally fighting a war, so it's only right that we see some of that break out. We still have our prime characters played by Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Jim Beaver, who are still perfect for this show. This is the season where Sam really starts to change and conform to the hunting world, and its obvious that he's been a different man ever since he rose from the dead. Dean is the main star of the season considering he's the one with the most on the line. It's easy to root for him the whole way and they both hold a place in our hearts. Bobby better establishes a place in our hearts throughout the season, even receiving a whole episode dedicated to himself. All of the characters are great, and we even get one more sly gal in Bella (played by Lauren Cohan). Lauren Cohan as Bella is literally perfect, as she's not only gorgeous, but she really is a great actor and plays the part perfectly. She's a fan favorite yet at the same time, you wouldn't mind if the brothers hunted her down and killed her. This season seems a bit more grueling and violent than past seasons, and I contribute that to a higher budget. They push the visuals and the gore just a bit farther, and its almost to the point where it makes you squirm in your seat. They don't overdo the gore by any means, but they definitely push it to the absolute brink of its TV-14 rating. Like I said, this season has even more creative cases than Season 2, and I really enjoyed watching every episode. The show manages to keep you hooked throughout, and the scale of the situations constantly grow bigger. This is definitely one of the top seasons out there, and manages to leave off on an emotional ending. I loved the season for that and I can't wait to watch the next. Although the formula can get slightly familiar at times, they do address that throughout its time, so it doesn't grow old until later seasons. In the end, I loved this season too much. It had plenty of emotional episodes, along with some of the most thrilling and interesting ones we've had so far. I wouldn't be this many seasons into a TV show if I didn't truly have some sort of love for it, and this season definitely deserves 5 stars.