The Haunting of Hill House: Miniseries Reviews

• May 02, 2022

Heavy spook. One of the spookiest movies of all time, and I think you can see that from the other reviews

• Apr 30, 2022

As horror fan - this show got me. Rare to find interesting horror plots these days.

• Apr 21, 2022

A masterpiece in horror television. True to its title, this show is haunting. Not only in a horror sense, but in it's portrayal of loss and addiction. Everything from casting to set construction was incredible and I was drawn in from the very beginning. 10/10

• Apr 11, 2022

"I loved you completely. And you loved me the same. That's all. The rest is confetti." ):

• Apr 04, 2022

This show get a 10/10 for sure. I've seen it twice and it gets even better the second time around.

• Mar 06, 2022

Uneven but above par. The present scenes are often permeated with soap opera overtones, the penchant for long-winded, usually hit-and-miss monologues can be tiring and the reveals are by and large arbitrary, underwhelming flashes in the pan. If you're after something super scary, this is certainly not it, yet its strengths (in part thanks to the good cast) are unexpected, namely the first half's vibrant childhood scenes and some of the second's character conflict and inner turmoil boiling over.

• Mar 01, 2022

Mike Flanagan's first Netflix Horror story is a masterpiece. It has a great collection of characters, a very strong plot and how it tells the story from every family members point of view is just ingenious. I also liked how each episode tied into each characters story on where they were at the time.

• Jan 14, 2022

The greatest show ever created. Every character is played perfectly and the story is incredible.

• Dec 20, 2021

One of my favorite Netflix shows ever, Flanagan is the best in horror right now.

• Nov 16, 2021

I really am not a fan of modern horror but this is the kind of modern horror that I like. It knows how to keep the balance between just being scary and having an emotional story. It never feels too slow and all the actors did such a fantastic job on this show.