The Man in the High Castle: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 19, 2019

This season hits you hard early with images of a beaten, occupied United States. If it feels a little lighter in the middle it's only saving up to hit you hard at the end.

• Mar 15, 2019

great concept. photographically brilliant.

great concept. photographically brilliant.

• Mar 12, 2019

This show is a slow burn but is worth it by the end of the first season as all the plot points come to a head. I really enjoyed it.

• Jan 05, 2019

I love the pace and production values of this show. Very watchable.

I love the pace and production values of this show. Very watchable.

• Jan 04, 2019

A character placed thriller with lots of imagination and fine performances.

A character placed thriller with lots of imagination and fine performances.

• Dec 31, 2018

This is the best series that I’ve since since Breaking Bad. I sure hope Amazon starts it up again.. I think every one under the age of 40 needs to see this. To see what it’s like to try and live by the rules of another country that considers you “ less “ than them. And has the absolute power to walk up to ANYONE and just shoot or kidnap and torture you arbitrarily.....

• Nov 18, 2018

A fun Alternate History Series. Does a good job world building

A fun Alternate History Series. Does a good job world building

• Oct 22, 2018

Takes a bit to get going, but once you hit half way, its extremely hard to stop watching.

• Oct 13, 2018

A faithful adaptation of PKD's novel. This season can be slow at times due to this reason.

• Oct 08, 2018

I almost stopped watching after season 1 episode 2: one Nazi, with one pistol kills a group of men with machine guns; the cameras stay zoomed in so that the audience can't view the environment and other minor issues.