The Mandalorian: Season 1 Reviews

• 29m ago

What shows should be: Entertaining.

What shows should be: Entertaining.

• 1h ago

Star Wars, with a bit of a cowboy bebop vibe, good show.

Star Wars, with a bit of a cowboy bebop vibe, good show.

• 2h ago

I love it. It actually feels like Star Wars!! Wish the last 2 movies were this good.

• 2h ago

Love this show! Needs more character and overall plot development Cinematography is outstanding!!!!! Imagine if George Lucas had this ability in the 70's and 80's? Stop killing off anyone who could be a friend. Like the robot. Could have reprogrammed to be good To comment on shoot them up all the time, I agree to a point. Each episode should add to overall theme, character development and future positive result ( good over bad) of the force like baby Yoda. I think the writers, like any George Lucas plot it will develop over time. Disney writers and producers should be able to pick up on this kind of plot and character development. Keep up the good work!! Thanks. I am getting my Star Wars fix again Best episode so far. The Mandalorians save Mando. Good versus bad. Classic Star Wars conclusions..... hint, hint Probably 5 star after few more episodes

• 2h ago

Fantastic show! Dave and Jon have done a wonderful job bringing Star Wars to TV in live action. This is what the new sequel should have been.

• 4h ago

This article on Yahoo Entertainment perfectly sums up what I think of this series: ""The Mandalorian" is a $100 million show about nothing. There's no overarching plot, no character development, and, six episodes in, still no emotional stakes or any indication that these issues will get resolved. It's about a walking action figure and his merchandising-friendly pet, doomed to endlessly receive jobs that pay well enough to fly to the next episode's location, team up with a celebrity cameo, get betrayed by bounty hunters, save Baby Yoda from said bounty hunters, and set off to the aforementioned next episode's location."

• 5h ago

I love this show. If you love Star Wars, watch this.

I love this show. If you love Star Wars, watch this.

• 6h ago

Come on! Baby Yoda! I can't help but completely melt every time he's on screen. With that being said, this isn't a deep show BUT it is a FUN show. I love it but not as much as a deeper show (like Watchmen, which is my favorite show in years).

• 7h ago