Westworld: Season 1 Reviews

• 5d ago

Storytelling at its finest, though it may drag at times it is still a superior show than what you would find on the CW. The show walks the fine line of dumb and intelligent and this show is intelligent with its mind explosive final two episodes, this show truly is one of the best out there.

• Sep 12, 2019

It's very fun to watch, but once I was done I realized it had little to no substance, with forgettable/generic characters and plotlines.

• Sep 05, 2019

Looking back this Season definitely had it's flaws, but the strengths outweigh them enough. It didn't get as complex or as intriguing as other sci-fi series that focuses on artificial life do, but that's because it's main focus was on human behavior and it's own plot than on it's own themes. The plot has it's holes, but overall with the level of acting, the music and the screenplay this show was great. Can't say the same for Season 2.

• Sep 03, 2019

The plot, the story, the whole concept is so freaky and I love it!

The plot, the story, the whole concept is so freaky and I love it!

• Aug 10, 2019

Pretentious unoriginal garbage.

Pretentious unoriginal garbage.

• Aug 09, 2019

Good series, where you Can never be sure you have things figured out.

Good series, where you Can never be sure you have things figured out.

• Jul 29, 2019

The first season of westworld is exceptionally stong and becomes even beter when viewing it as a standalone series (without a second season.)

• Jul 15, 2019

A true masterpiece of intelligent TV

A true masterpiece of intelligent TV

• Jun 11, 2019

Never thought I'd say this but what a mindfuck! it builds slowly and completely blows your mind at the end. Could use with a little less graphic violence, we get the point in the begging but other than that...just amazing writing, directing, editing and sound tracking.

• Jun 05, 2019