Reviews

• May 31, 2021

One of my favorite comedies from the 80's!! Love John Ritter (he was perfectly cast in this movie) and Blake Edward movies!!

• Mar 10, 2020

One of my all time favorite comedies. Ritter at the top of his game.

One of my all time favorite comedies. Ritter at the top of his game.

• Sep 18, 2019

such a great movie, john Ritter was amazing. Great Romantic Comedy. helpful and inspiration for those with substance abuse

• May 27, 2016

(If you are a middle aged man, especially) You owe to yourself to watch this movie. I liked the story, the funny parts and Ritter's performance. The only minus...it borrows a few bits from "10".

• Aug 12, 2013

It was alright, but the only laugh out loud scene was the glow in the dark scene

• Jan 04, 2013

I love the movie with very interesting how old johm Ritter play this character

I love the movie with very interesting how old johm Ritter play this character

• Nov 05, 2012

Not the best movie but Ritters performance is worth the watch....especially the aftermath of the electrolisis.What an underated physical comedian he was.

• Aug 07, 2012

Considering I've seen over 1000 comedies going all the way back to Keaton and Chaplin, I would still say that I have NEVER laughed harder than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time I watched this film. It's hilarious, it's nasty, it's sexy, it's heart breaking and, if you're anything like me, it has a message that you can relate to. I believe the frequency of goofball sexual innuendos is what cause people to knock this film. Ignore those people!

• Dec 28, 2011

Watching this film for the first time makes me truly miss John Ritter!!!!

Watching this film for the first time makes me truly miss John Ritter!!!!

• Sep 04, 2011

Every time I see this movie, it just keeps getting better and better. One of the most significant and funny movies I ever seen.