Reviews

• Dec 18, 2020

one of the greatest movie bio of all time. performances are flawless. it needs to be on blu ray

• Sep 21, 2020

Life really is a game of luck, and of course talent and drive. And sometimes the stars align and they get it right. Just like the Temps they were real but damn they were just like this movie, damn near perfect! Don't miss this

• Aug 17, 2020

Loved it. I have seen it four or five times, and it never gets old. They had such an incredible sound. These guys were superbly talented. The trials they went through will just break your heart. For those moments in time when everything was working for them, they created magic. Definitely worth watching.

• May 06, 2020

Awesome movie I just love The Temptations their life story is pretty cool this is a must-see for Temptations fans or Motown fans. The music is so good.

• Apr 10, 2020

It was cool, not better than 5 heartbeats

It was cool, not better than 5 heartbeats

• Jan 09, 2020

Great music I would watch it 100 more times

Great music I would watch it 100 more times

• Nov 27, 2019

Greatest TV movie VH1 ever put out.

Greatest TV movie VH1 ever put out.

• Sep 12, 2019

its the best movie i have ever watched!!!

its the best movie i have ever watched!!!

• Jul 19, 2018

Wonderful, exciting movie. I've never really followed the group or cared for their songs but watching this movie I would get goosebumps when one of their hit singles started to play. I have a much greater appreciation for what they went through. "Papa was a Rolling Stone" was one of most haunting songs that I have ever heard.

• Oct 25, 2016

This terrific movie/miniseries introduced me to the fantastic music from The Temptations! The Way You Do The Things You do. My Girl. Ain't Too Proud To Beg. Cloud Nine. All great songs! Each actor playing the group members did an outstanding job!