Snow Queen Reviews

• Sep 19, 2016

I love this movie and I can't believe some of the reviews I read. Come on its obvious, at the start Gerta's mother gets killed: obviously it's because she was alone, the snow queen is evil.... So she kills and doesn't care. Second of all the polar bear is under her spell obviously as well, remember this is a fairy tale. So the snow queen turned a human into a bear, the mirror reversed her magic... And showed his true image. The only thing I got lost on was the kisses. The snow queen says Kai has to kiss her 3 times but only two are shown on the movie? And other reviews are saying this is more for young teens? Oh please Ive been watching this since 2002. And now I'm 21. I understand it more now than I did then... I always liked the snow queen, as a child I preferred the bad guy. They are more fun, and aren't so bland. And Bridget Fonda makes a great snow queen. People that disagree really need to watch again....

• Jan 05, 2015

Nonsensical. Dragged on. Boring. Rubbish. Awkward. Stupid. Only a few redeeming moments. A slightly awkward take on Frozen before Frozen existed.

• Jul 10, 2013

A perfect movie. Hallmark always delivers! Purely magical!

A perfect movie. Hallmark always delivers! Purely magical!

• Jun 17, 2013

Nicely rendered miniseries of Hans Anderson's classic. Great sets and costumes. An entertaining movie for the whole family.

• Sep 19, 2012

nice film, great effects.

nice film, great effects.

• Sep 04, 2012

i saw this movie at my friends house and i never get to see hre anymore so it reminds me of her. its a really good movie, too. ive only seen it once, and i havent forgotten it yet.

• Jul 10, 2012

Ahhhhh, I love this one. I am very susceptible to the "guilty-pleasure" films, and this is a big one for me. Acting performances aren't too bad (with the exception of Chelsea Hobbs and Meghan Black), and the fairy-tale quality is maintained steadily throughout the course of the film.

• Apr 01, 2012

This movie is just soooo long!!!

This movie is just soooo long!!!

• Jan 14, 2012

This is a wonderful movie to watch with your family. Everyone should see this. Not for children seven and under, it might frighten them.

• Jun 19, 2011

The story makes little sense. My children could not follow it, and kept looking to me as if they wanted me to explain why I thought this was a family film (being in the Children & Family category had much to do with it). The kids lost interest quickly, and frankly so did I. Not much entertainment value here, but some beautiful winter scenery allows me to give it 2 stars.