Carrie Reviews

• Nov 15, 2020

It's just the same as 1976 film but, more graphic. They also make some changes where Carrie destroys the town with her powers and and her mother by stopping her heart. It's just a cash grab movie.

• Sep 05, 2020

This adapation delivers in strange, good ways. It adds more from the book, has a good prom attack scene, but also has the strangest visual effects. The performance of Angela Bettis is really good and very human, you can feel her in this. The ending well that's a suprise! So it's a rather odd but decent adapation.

• Jul 29, 2020

That was about stupid. Waste of time. The one bright spot is the lady teacher. Smoking hot lol first one 1002 times better. But that's about NBC style.

• Jul 26, 2020

Classic horror film. Worth seeing once.

Classic horror film. Worth seeing once.

• Jul 25, 2020

I actually really liked Angela Bettis and Patricia Clarkson in this show, and it's definitely the most faithful adaptation of Carrie.

• Jun 30, 2020

Clarkson is miscast but everyone else is great and it is different enough to work.

• Jun 17, 2020

Honestly this movie was very corny and not funny to me then the orignal

Honestly this movie was very corny and not funny to me then the orignal

• May 24, 2020

This film definitely isn't the best, but it's not bad. I'm not a fan of the cgi, the acting wasn't great, and the plot is interesting. This movie is very similar to the book, I like Carrie in this film a lot, and I wish the story continued. Not a bad remake. 50%

• May 19, 2020

If you ever wondered what Carrie would feel like as a trashy lifetime movie, look no further

• Apr 28, 2020

The cast looks way too old for the parts they are playing! I couldn't stop thinking about it!