Evel Knievel Reviews

• Aug 21, 2010

Bobby 'Evel' Knievel! America's #1 daredevil! Gotta be impressed especially when George Eads was playing the part. It shows very clear of 'Evel' Knievel's road to fame. And although Snake River Canyon wasn't a success, it was pretty amazing, and extremely ambitious. Really really love George Eads' acting. He's a very gifted (and too under-appreciated) actor. To say the least, well if you're a fan of George Eads, you gotta catch Evel Knievel.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Oct 15, 2009

George Hamilton made Evel Knievel look like a nut

George Hamilton made Evel Knievel look like a nut

• Sep 02, 2009

I learned a lot about Evel watching this, if its all true, i look up to the man, even to his wife for his relational "problems" (hope she got some 2 ;p) Nice real-life stunt takes of Evel! Good emotional pieces in an great life-story movie!

• Nov 20, 2008

Damn this was awesome. As a film it sucked but i never saw the jumps of evel and the bravery shown so for just that and the fact its about a complete legend, a "modern day gladiator" who'd stare death in the face....after a few big gulps of whiskey, who'd beat up bikers and critics at his events, who survived a guiness world record of broken bones and still lives....still rides in Florida.

• Jul 25, 2007

Pretty good for a made for tv movie. Based on the life of Evel Knievel. Could have been a little more exciting though. lol

• Chad R Super Reviewer
    Mar 12, 2007

Half of this movie was filmed in my hometown and it still sucks - EK is a jackhole

• Feb 23, 2007

what can I say..... Evel & I are both from Butte....gotta love him :)

what can I say..... Evel & I are both from Butte....gotta love him :)

• Sep 03, 2006

george eads is awesome

george eads is awesome

• Jun 20, 2006

i'm not sure if this is the same evel knievel as i saw but the one i saw was true evel knievel way not taking things seriously and stared and was produced by george hamilton

• Apr 04, 2006

Yet another day with nothing to do with Sky at my finger tips...yet another crap movie