Taal Reviews

• Feb 27, 2020

Am I the only one who wanted her to end up with AK?

Am I the only one who wanted her to end up with AK?

• Jun 18, 2016

Some of the best musical pieces to come out of Bollywood

Some of the best musical pieces to come out of Bollywood

• Feb 08, 2013

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF A. R. RAHMAN'S MUSIC THEN MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE. AN UN FORGETTABLE, GREAT MUSICAL.

• Nov 25, 2011

only for the songs and anil kapoor

only for the songs and anil kapoor

• Aug 21, 2011

Aishwarya Rai is beautiful! The songs and dance are Bollywood at it's best for me. I'm guessing the story took a bit of a back seat but it still held my interest to the end and the end was a great twist. Other commenters have made mention of the poor editing and I must say I agree with that. Anil Kapoor, he was a real character in this film.. I liked his part and pretty much all of the characters.

• Mar 18, 2011

Manasi (Aishwarya Rai), a girl from rural Chamba and the daughter of a folk singer (Alok Nath). She comes across two men in her life with contrasting beliefs. Manav Mehta (Akshaye Khanna) is the first and the scion of wealthy family, who visits Chamba for the first time. He falls in love with Manasi and promises to return and marry her. When he does not come back as promised, Manasi and her father go to Bombay only to insulted by the boy's family. At this juncture she meets Vikrant Kapoor (Anil Kapoor), the second man in her life who comes across as a pragmatic individual pursuing the practical. Vikrant owns an entertainment company and he grooms Manasi into an international singing star. He too falls in love with her and wants to marry her. Mansi agrees, but a climactic twist leaves the audience introspecting about life's subtle yet profound inner conflicts. a good movie with brilliant songs.

• Aug 28, 2010

Some of the best music I have heard in a Bollywood film, but the story is pretty weak.

• Nov 26, 2009

Another Subash Ghai's masterpiece. with picturesque scenes of (Chamba)Himachal Pradesh.

• Apr 27, 2009

I liked the music but this movie was not so good. The video editing was pretty terrible and the story was not compelling.

• Apr 08, 2009