Cloud 9 Reviews

• May 12, 2014

'Are you on cloud 9?' that's' exactly what we'd be asking knowing how funny of a premise this is Burt Reynolds gathers a bunch of strippers to become volleyball players it's ludicrous yes but a dream is given to these girls and feeling more than just objects for guys to poke and laugh at I actually enjoyed the movie's attempt to show the other side of things, that these girls want to make money other than what they're used to and to work hard the soundtrack was very appealing as well fitting every scene involving the volleyball matches and getting into the spirit of the game it's smarter, brighter, funnier, and quite sexy but it has purpose to go with it all

• Mar 13, 2013

Silly, pointless, and an indication of the depths to which Burt Reynolds' career has sunk. Avoid.

• Aug 05, 2010

strippers playing beach vollyball with burt reynolds as the couch . makes this direct to dvd movie better then the average crud relased by this company .. could use more boobie shots though

• Aug 05, 2010

Burt Reynolds charisma and a bunch of fun cameos make this predictable low budget movie a decent watch.

• Jun 01, 2010

I didn't expect much and I didn't get much, it's a mediocre Burt Reynolds comedy with a couple of other noteworthy names thrown in for good measure.

• Aug 02, 2009

• Mar 29, 2009

The only thing good about this were the cameos.

The only thing good about this were the cameos.

• Nov 29, 2008

The best beach volleyball stripper comedy yet. The sexy frills cover a very insightful and hilarious social comedy about the Malibu class system.[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/statusicon/forum_new.gif[/img] Burt Reynolds and DL Hughley's buddy chemistry matched only by the over-the-top outrageous performances by Paul Rodriguez as a Mexican masquerading as an Asian and Gary Busey as-- Gary Busey!

• Nov 17, 2008

Poor Burt probably did this movie just for the vacation and to score with some young trim. This is so bad, it's almost good.... almost

• May 31, 2008

The best volleyball movie ever. Well that's not saying much since I don't think there isn't another volleyball movie in existence. Its funny, somewhat sexy, and the plot is decent.