Reviews

• 4d ago

It could not compare to the 1940 version. Did not develop the story thoroughly to bring about believability of the growing relationship of Darcy and Elizabeth.

• Sep 23, 2021

Maybe it's because I'm an edgy teenage girl in love with literature, but this movie changed my life. Pride & Prejudice taught me how to love. Matthew and Kiera's performances were incredible. I could watch this movie a million times over and never find myself bored. Jane Austen's original story has been barely misshapen into this beautiful film. I'd recommend this to anyone.

• Sep 18, 2021

A fantastic telling of the classic P&P story. Having read the book, I feel that this adaption definitely does a fulfilling job of creating the characters with their various intricacies. Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen both provide convincing portrayls of their respective characters. This is a great movie for anyone who wants to know the story without having to read the book or watch the 5-hour long version (while I would still strongly recommend both). Definitely worth the watch, and repeat viewings!

• Aug 21, 2021

I'm a straight guy and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm a straight guy and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Aug 18, 2021

The only thing that annoyed me is how much Beth smiles, but again it's just how her character is. Except from that, everything was good espicially the romantic scene with Mr. Darcy.

• Aug 10, 2021

esta película es agradable y con actuaciones fuertes la hacen genial

esta película es agradable y con actuaciones fuertes la hacen genial

• Jun 28, 2021

Jane Austen’s classic novel is brought to the screen in this wonderful adaption. Pride and Prejudice is a gripping film with an phenomenal elegance to it and lovely moments and characters that will keep you entertained from beginning to end. However in the center are Keira Knightly’s Elizabeth Bennett and Mathew McFayden’s Mr. Darcy and their confusing and loving relationship. This is a phenomenal film that will not disappoint, especially to fans of the original novel, Jane Austen, or other readers of the classic books.

• Jun 27, 2021

Sometimes some scenes felt too long and sometimes it seemed some scenes were missing.

• Jun 21, 2021

A little inaccurate but due to the time constraints of a single movie I'd say they did a fantastic job!

• Jun 18, 2021

Never has a movie made me so giddy.

Never has a movie made me so giddy.