Alvin and the Chipmunks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks Reviews

August 8, 2017
Jason Lee was funny, even if he was out of his element. I loved the song in the beginning, and Justin Long had to be in agony by the end of it. Funny as anything.
July 31, 2017
This movie was a really good repusentation of the series
½ July 18, 2017
I'd rather eat a turd than watch this again
July 1, 2017
(4 out of 6 stars)
N/A
June 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
June 17, 2017
Better than I expected, entertaining
½ May 27, 2017
How did a cute little idea about singing chipmunks turn into a corporate sellout talking about how bad it is to be a corporate sellout??? Incredibly unfunny humor mixes with the most annoying characters since Willie from Temple Of Doom
March 24, 2017
Super funny kids movie
½ March 22, 2017
The acting was acceptable (Considering this movie was made 10 years ago as of 2017). This was a highly enjoyable family movie that consisted of some unique comedy, some great messages and most importantly; the engagement of the audience.
So, yeah. I liked this movie, as it was a nice and worthwhile watch.
March 16, 2017
This movie is pretty bad
March 11, 2017
Man, does this movie suck!
And i know that, despite not seeing the cartoon!
½ February 12, 2017
A silly movie that had a good music
½ February 8, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
½ January 25, 2017
I'm sorry(no, I'm not), but I hate this movie. It's annoying, stupid, and most actors are PAINFUL! And, I'll admit it, I liked this movie when I was younger. It makes me feel stupid now.
½ January 16, 2017
I was a fan of this film. And I thought it was pretty funny at some parts. If you can get passed the some of the lazy writing and dumb slapstick, I think you would find this as a desent film.
December 28, 2016
YYYEAAHH I'll just leave this chipmunk failure for now.
½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
½ November 25, 2016
Well since this movie is enjoyable, DAVID CROSS SUCKS!!!
October 30, 2016
It's stale and predictable, and no modern kids movie would be complete without fart jokes and lazy pop culture references that only the parents will understand.
½ October 21, 2016
This is an Enjoyable start to the franchise