Alvin and the Chipmunks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks Reviews

March 24, 2017
Super funny kids movie
½ March 22, 2017
The acting was acceptable (Considering this movie was made 10 years ago as of 2017). This was a highly enjoyable family movie that consisted of some unique comedy, some great messages and most importantly; the engagement of the audience.
So, yeah. I liked this movie, as it was a nice and worthwhile watch.
March 16, 2017
This movie is pretty bad
March 11, 2017
Man, does this movie suck!
And i know that, despite not seeing the cartoon!
½ February 12, 2017
A silly movie that had a good music
½ February 8, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
½ January 25, 2017
I'm sorry(no, I'm not), but I hate this movie. It's annoying, stupid, and most actors are PAINFUL! And, I'll admit it, I liked this movie when I was younger. It makes me feel stupid now.
½ January 16, 2017
I was a fan of this film. And I thought it was pretty funny at some parts. If you can get passed the some of the lazy writing and dumb slapstick, I think you would find this as a desent film.
December 28, 2016
YYYEAAHH I'll just leave this chipmunk failure for now.
½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
½ November 25, 2016
Well since this movie is enjoyable, DAVID CROSS SUCKS!!!
October 30, 2016
It's stale and predictable, and no modern kids movie would be complete without fart jokes and lazy pop culture references that only the parents will understand.
½ October 21, 2016
This is an Enjoyable start to the franchise
October 4, 2016
Might be the best of all of them, but still a piece of trash!
½ September 28, 2016
Atrocious,abysmal,Overrated Garbage That Doesn't Deserve To exist
NEVER WATCH IT! TRUST ME!
IT'S WORSE THAN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT
September 26, 2016
IT'S SO DUMB
IT'S SO BORING
½ September 17, 2016
To think that three CGI chipmunks are reliable enough to carry any film is a disappointment.
August 27, 2016
From my daughter: "They are hilarious. Dave, their father, and the chipmunks, they get into a whole bunch of trouble. When Dave comes home, he always finds the chipmunks into some mischief. I recommend the movie because it is really really hilarious."
½ August 22, 2016
I had more enjoyment at the dentist getting my cavities fixed.
August 19, 2016
Has it's problems, like it could have used a better script, but I found enjoyment in watching this film.