Alvin and the Chipmunks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks Reviews

½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
½ November 25, 2016
Well since this movie is enjoyable, DAVID CROSS SUCKS!!!
October 30, 2016
It's stale and predictable, and no modern kids movie would be complete without fart jokes and lazy pop culture references that only the parents will understand.
½ October 21, 2016
This is an Enjoyable start to the franchise
October 4, 2016
Might be the best of all of them, but still a piece of trash!
½ September 28, 2016
Atrocious,abysmal,Overrated Garbage That Doesn't Deserve To exist
NEVER WATCH IT! TRUST ME!
IT'S WORSE THAN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT
September 26, 2016
IT'S SO DUMB
IT'S SO BORING
½ September 17, 2016
To think that three CGI chipmunks are reliable enough to carry any film is a disappointment.
August 27, 2016
From my daughter: "They are hilarious. Dave, their father, and the chipmunks, they get into a whole bunch of trouble. When Dave comes home, he always finds the chipmunks into some mischief. I recommend the movie because it is really really hilarious."
½ August 22, 2016
I had more enjoyment at the dentist getting my cavities fixed.
August 19, 2016
Has it's problems, like it could have used a better script, but I found enjoyment in watching this film.
August 4, 2016
Despite being well-animated and featuring an entertaining performance by David Cross, this movie unfortunately falls flat from both its poorly-executed humor and its tired and gratingly predictable plot.
July 17, 2016
This movie is annoying very very annoying and stupid
½ July 9, 2016
One of the worst kids films of this generation for it's not smart, it's not imaginative, its CG is terrible, and it's definitely not funny.
June 27, 2016
Alvin and the Chipmunks is a wacky and oddball type movie. This movie tries for a silly film, but doesn't really get a silly type film. However, this movie does have a lot of talented actors. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
½ May 27, 2016
The movie is not that bad great, but the movie relies on a mediocre plot at some silly jokes. You might enjoy this movie, if you can avoid those things.
½ May 15, 2016
Paint by numbers formula, and the jokes dont give adults much to chuckle about. Its cute enough, but lacks the charm of the animated series, mostly by trying to be modern, which renders it cheesy. Also, Jason Lee is utterly wasted in this role...
Resonant Line: "David Seville: ALVIN!" (Obviously)
½ May 9, 2016
Its the best out of the 4 and I find it very enjoyable. I really don't see issues.
April 1, 2016
I want a chipmunk now :P some of the scenes are adorable and it's alot of fun to watch
March 27, 2016
Cómo película, es bien, y ya. Sería preferible al buscar por internet "Alvin y las ardillas" que apareciera la matriz: una notablemente superior serie clásica.