Reviews

• Jan 26, 2021

It was of substance.

It was of substance.

• May 29, 2020

I watched it on DVD. It's so weird. It's like a quilt. Scraps of video pieced together.

• May 17, 2020

*SPOILERS* My boyfriend turned this movie on the other night. He told me it was good but sad. To me it looked incredibly cheesy and boring. I'm not into chick flicks or love stories. However, I gave it a chance but it ended up being exactly as I assumed it would be. I spent the whole time yelling at the characters in frustration. The film starts off with Natalie, a teenage girl, who is very focused on tennis practice and getting into a university. She has a normal social and family life. There isn't much chaos surrounding her. All is good up until she meets this boy named Keith who is her partner in Chemistry class. Jesse McCartney (Keith) is the most unlikeable and creepy characters in the whole movie. He comes off as obsessive and intrusive. Keith seems to like Natalie despite her lack of interest in him. He practically forces her to like him throughout the first part of the movie. He starts to engage in behavior that is clearly relative to stalking and begins to ruin the relationships she has with her friends, family and boyfriend. He also distracts her from her obligations and aspirations. After endless rejections, she starts to actually like and care about him. However he's flips a switch on her once that happens. He starts to ignore and hide from her. She finds her way back to him and they end up having sex. After that he goes back to avoiding her. Eventually she finds out he has cancer and is dying. Once Keith is confronted with this information, he confesses to Natalie that his goal was to pretty much ruin her life because she is privileged and he will never have what she has. It's completely manipulative and pitiful. Once he passes away, Natalie goes out to fulfill a plan that Keith failed to meet before his death First off, the acting is okay. None of the characters are believable except Natalie. I would say Natalie was the best part of this movie, despite me starting to dislike her midway through for her horrible decision making. The "boyfriend" was annoying but seemed like an okay guy who had legitimate concerns over the relationship between her and Keith. Also, the movie was very rushed. Especially at the end. I felt like the revelation of his cancer and eventual death was just so random And forced. He just randomly dies. I honestly didn't feel bad for any of these characters. . I was just annoyed by the whole thing. I definitely don't recommend this movie.

• Apr 07, 2020

Awsome. One of my favorites

Awsome. One of my favorites

• May 20, 2018

it was so weird, inconsistent and amazing. just like being a misunderstood kid. wanted more dialogue with these two. should have been a series. it was so different and the plot twists were just right. definitely an aquired taste.

• Apr 19, 2018

Cometely hardwrenching in all states, captures teen love and frustration. Also friendship and keeping those in the dark.

• Apr 07, 2018

This is an amazing film. Every scene is amazing. This is possibly the best movie I have ever seen. I loved this movie. The script is amazing. This movie is really great.

• Dec 07, 2017

Picked this movie without much thought to pass the time on the treadmill not expecting much and it totally walloped me. It was beautiful. You really have to watch it twice. It is a totally different movie the second time because the dialog in the first 2/3 takes on totally different meaning.

• Sep 27, 2017

One of my favourite movies of all time. Dark, yet beautiful. For some reason, I see it along the lines of Cruel Intentions.

• Jun 16, 2017